Interviews for Top Jobs at UnitedHealth Group
- Customer Service Representative (50)
- Customer Care Professional (22)
- Claims Representative (22)
- Business Analyst (19)
- Software Engineer (18)
- Customer Service (17)
- Project Manager (15)
- Associate Software Engineer (12)
- Senior Business Analyst (12)
- Provider Phone Representative (11)
- Intern (10)
- Senior Project Manager (9)
- Senior Software Engineer (9)
- Analyst (9)
- Director (9)
- Customer Service Advocate (8)
- Clinical Administrative Coordinator (8)
- IT Project Manager (8)
- Consultant (7)
- Claims Associate (6)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Senior Financial Analyst (6)
- Health Advisor (6)
- RN Case Manager (6)
- Physician Advisor (6)
- Manager (5)
- Senior Customer Service Representative (5)
- Administrative Assistant (5)
- Senior Systems Analyst (5)
- Case Manager (5)
Data Analyst Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in April 2012.
All the questions being asked were biased and negative:
Q1: Tell me a situation you don't understand the reading material
Q2: Have you ever confronted/argued with your supervisor?
Q3: Do you think you have been treated unfairly at work? Why do you think so?
Q4: Give me an example you missed a deadline.
Q5: Do you know xxxx (a skill not required or remotely related to the job).
Q6: Do you have any questions for me? (then unwillingly gave a 2 minute introduction about what they do)
- Give me an example you argue with your supervisor Answer Question