UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions in Falls Church, VA

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Falls Church, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

I applied online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in April 2014.

I applied back in April for one of their openings. The day after, I applied, I received a link to complete a prescreen via Hirevue. I was asked 7 questions in which I responded via webcam. I received a call from the recruiter the day after. She then shared my resume with the hiring manager. I waited 5 weeks to have an interview via webcam with the hiring manager. I received no feedback from the recruiter and had to send several emails to get some feedback. It's been 10 weeks and still no response on the status of this job. The job is still open. This process has affected my view of United Health. They have made the interview process very impersonal and don't respond to emails. It seems like they have no respect or appreciation for potential new hires. I'm definitely disappointed on the way, I have been treated and ignored.

Interview Questions
    • The interview questions were fair. Why are you looking for a new job? How does your skillet fit with this opening?   Answer Question

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!