UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions in Falls Church, VA

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Falls Church, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied back in April for one of their openings. The day after, I applied, I received a link to complete a prescreen via Hirevue. I was asked 7 questions in which I responded via webcam. I received a call from the recruiter the day after. She then shared my resume with the hiring manager. I waited 5 weeks to have an interview via webcam with the hiring manager. I received no feedback from the recruiter and had to send several emails to get some feedback. It's been 10 weeks and still no response on the status of this job. The job is still open. This process has affected my view of United Health. They have made the interview process very impersonal and don't respond to emails. It seems like they have no respect or appreciation for potential new hires. I'm definitely disappointed on the way, I have been treated and ignored.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were fair. Why are you looking for a new job? How does your skillet fit with this opening?   Answer Question