UnitedHealth Group Finance Interview Questions

2.5

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minnetonka, MN) in September 2011.

Interview

It all started with an informal phone interview, basic behavioral questions and questions regarding my experience and schooling. Another phone interview was conducted with one of the hiring managers, which were additional behavioral questions and information on the company culture. Final interview was a group panel (2 hours long) of higher level associates asking behavioral questions. Pretty easy and relaxing process.

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions geared at teamwork, accountability, communication, ethics   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate, but the offer was generous. If you can negotiate, do it. The annual raises at UHG suck.

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in May 2008.

Interview

I was not qualified for the position

Interview Questions