UnitedHealth Group

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in January 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume to a job posting on an online job board. Within a few days, I received a phone call to set up a call for a phone screen with recruiter. The initial phone screen was just gathering of my basic background info, nothing too detailed about my skillset. I was then invited for a phone interview with hiring manager who briefly asked about my background, interest level in the role, and told me more about the position. Within a few days I was invited in for a single round of straight-forward onsite interviews with 3-4 people in the department lasting a total of just a couple of hours. Everyone was generally friendly and nice; no surprise/out-of-the-ordinary/difficult questions were asked.

Interview Question – The questions were pretty general, mainly basic situational questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation; they offered and I accepted.

Finance Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in May 2010.

Interview Details – Initial communications by email. This could have been a problem if I didn't check my email frequently. Phone interview very easy - did not seem necessary. In person interview - building had high security; rang buzzer but no one responded. I got in when someone else was leaving the building.

Finance Manager

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in February 2010.

Interview Details – HR was informative and helpful. The hiring manager seemed to make up his mind already.

Interview Question – What is your ethnicity?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at UnitedHealth Group

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!

UnitedHealth Group Videos

UnitedHealth Group – Why Work for Us?

We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UnitedHealth Group Finance Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by UnitedHealth Group employees and interview candidates.