Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at UnitedHealth Group
- Customer Service Representative (80)
- Claims Representative (29)
- Software Engineer (27)
- Customer Care Professional (27)
- Business Analyst (26)
- Project Manager (19)
- Customer Service Advocate (19)
- Customer Service (18)
- Clinical Administrative Coordinator (15)
- Senior Business Analyst (15)
- Associate Software Engineer (14)
- Senior Project Manager (13)
- Senior Software Engineer (12)
- RN Case Manager (12)
- Intern (11)
- Provider Phone Representative (11)
- Director (10)
- IT Project Manager (10)
- Health Advisor (9)
- Senior Financial Analyst (9)
- Analyst (9)
- Nurse Practitioner (8)
- Consultant (7)
- Financial Analyst (7)
- Claims Associate (6)
- Claims Processor (6)
- Marketing (6)
- Senior Customer Service Representative (6)
- Administrative Assistant (6)
- Physician Advisor (6)
Finance Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (San Francisco, CA) in January 2012.
I submitted my resume to a job posting on an online job board. Within a few days, I received a phone call to set up a call for a phone screen with recruiter. The initial phone screen was just gathering of my basic background info, nothing too detailed about my skillset. I was then invited for a phone interview with hiring manager who briefly asked about my background, interest level in the role, and told me more about the position. Within a few days I was invited in for a single round of straight-forward onsite interviews with 3-4 people in the department lasting a total of just a couple of hours. Everyone was generally friendly and nice; no surprise/out-of-the-ordinary/difficult questions were asked.
- The questions were pretty general, mainly basic situational questions. Answer Question
No real negotiation; they offered and I accepted.
Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group
Finance Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in May 2010.
Initial communications by email. This could have been a problem if I didn't check my email frequently. Phone interview very easy - did not seem necessary. In person interview - building had high security; rang buzzer but no one responded. I got in when someone else was leaving the building.
Finance Manager InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in February 2010.
HR was informative and helpful. The hiring manager seemed to make up his mind already.
- What is your ethnicity? Answer Question