UnitedHealth Group

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group in January 2012.

I submitted my resume to a job posting on an online job board. Within a few days, I received a phone call to set up a call for a phone screen with recruiter. The initial phone screen was just gathering of my basic background info, nothing too detailed about my skillset. I was then invited for a phone interview with hiring manager who briefly asked about my background, interest level in the role, and told me more about the position. Within a few days I was invited in for a single round of straight-forward onsite interviews with 3-4 people in the department lasting a total of just a couple of hours. Everyone was generally friendly and nice; no surprise/out-of-the-ordinary/difficult questions were asked.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were pretty general, mainly basic situational questions.   Answer Question
No real negotiation; they offered and I accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Finance Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group in May 2010.

Initial communications by email. This could have been a problem if I didn't check my email frequently. Phone interview very easy - did not seem necessary. In person interview - building had high security; rang buzzer but no one responded. I got in when someone else was leaving the building.

Finance Manager Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group in February 2010.

HR was informative and helpful. The hiring manager seemed to make up his mind already.

Interview Questions