UnitedHealth Group Finance Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Eden Prairie, MN) in June 2014.

Interview

Called in for half a day, met 4-5 people for half an hour each. Easy questions, no case interview, no situation questions. Just walked through the resume. Asked questions around excel, experience, fit in the group. Relaxed environment. Took me for lunch and then called it a day. Got results in couple of days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

UHG did not negotiate even a little after initial offer.

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group (San Francisco, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume to a job posting on an online job board. Within a few days, I received a phone call to set up a call for a phone screen with recruiter. The initial phone screen was just gathering of my basic background info, nothing too detailed about my skillset. I was then invited for a phone interview with hiring manager who briefly asked about my background, interest level in the role, and told me more about the position. Within a few days I was invited in for a single round of straight-forward onsite interviews with 3-4 people in the department lasting a total of just a couple of hours. Everyone was generally friendly and nice; no surprise/out-of-the-ordinary/difficult questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty general, mainly basic situational questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation; they offered and I accepted.

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group in May 2010.

Interview

Initial communications by email. This could have been a problem if I didn't check my email frequently. Phone interview very easy - did not seem necessary. In person interview - building had high security; rang buzzer but no one responded. I got in when someone else was leaving the building.

Finance Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group in February 2010.

Interview

HR was informative and helpful. The hiring manager seemed to make up his mind already.