UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions in Honolulu, HI

Updated Feb 16, 2015

2.0

RN Field Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Honolulu, HI) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position online. I was sent a email notification that I was no longer being considered for the position. Two days later I received a phone call from the hiring manager to set up interview. The interview went very well (so I thought) she even mentioned that she liked me and offered me her business card and personally wrote her cell phone number on it for any additional questions. She informed me that I will hear back from the recruiters either way. Two months later I have not heard anything. Not sure what happened, I am a little bummed.

Interview Questions

• The questions were scenario based, nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Utilization Review Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Honolulu, HI) in December 2011.

Interview

I put in my application on December 23, 2011 and was called after the Holidays by HR in Arizona for a phone interview. I was then scheduled for a face-to-face interview in-office 2 days later. I was offered the position at the interview, but HR did not officially offer the position to me until January 2, 2012.

Interview Questions

• If your house was on fire, what would be the top 3 things you would grab from the burning home?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary was negotiable during the phone interview. Request a higher salary, and don't give the recruiter a "low" or "bottom line" salary because she will ask.