UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2015
1,148 Interview Reviews

2.7

Intern Interview

Interview

We had a first round interview at my school. Then I went to a second round interview at UnitedHealth Group.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

HR Round, Apptitude Test,OPS Round, Round with the Director or AD.

Negotiation

No Negotiations....Fresher

Health Coach Interview

Interview

three process interview. Step One phone interview pretty quick and simple. Step Two in person interview with two individuals. Questions vary and are not really dependent upon position. Did not complete step three after finding out it was a call center.

Interview Questions

Was unaware of it being a call center.

Director Interview

Interview

The pre-interview process went very smoothly. I was asked to a do a series of phone interviews and this was a little disorganized - a few missed connections. I finally connected with all the right people, and was ultimately brought in for an in person interview. Then.... job put on hold. I received another job offer from a different company shortly after and let them know I was no longer available.

Interview Questions

• Not really most difficult but the job required a re-lo and I was asked a number of questions to confirm my interest in moving to the area.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

This was extremely unprofessional abd a long dragged-out process that was a waste of my time. Applied for the position, after the recruiter called to ask if I was interested. (I had applied for another position several weeks earlier, but did not receive an interview) Went in for an on-site assessment. A little over a week after the assessment, was emailed (through a personal email) and told that they were still interested, just a little behind and would be in contact soon. I emailed the recruiter back letting her know I was still very much interested. She immediately emailed me back asking if I would be available for an interview that Monday. I responded, "yes" and let her know when I was available that day. Needless to say, never heard anything back until 4 weeks later saying that they had filled the position.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview never happened, even though it was scheduled. Recruiter never called back.   1 Answer

Interview

During the phone simulation my computer screen kept jumping form small to large and the system wasn't responding to my response. I was told by UHG to call SHL who runs the test. To see if they could reset it. SHL stated they couldn't because I finished the test. If I would have exit it out they could have restarted it from where I stopped. I ended up failing the test and can not reapply for 6 months.

Interview Questions

• If you have computer problems exit out before you go further.. SHL will not help you once it's complete   Answer Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Submitted resume and was called in for an interview with HR Manager. First interview went well. Then came in for a second meeting with HR Manager, met the team and was given a tour of the building. Later offered the position. Interview process was not that difficult. Building was beautiful and well kept.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel that you are qualified for the position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations are possible on the salary level.

Leader Interview

Interview

Black Box no transparency

Interview Questions

• Can someone think of moving these so called leaders out (settled in GGN) & transform this into a better place?   Answer Question

Negotiation

will let everything tell if anyone intererested

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

3 rounds 1st - techincal 2nd - manageral 3rd - hr

Strategy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Long and very slow.

Interview Questions

• What would the front page of the newspaper say about you?   Answer Question

very slow culture