UnitedHealth Group

Updated Dec 16, 2014
Updated Dec 16, 2014

2.8

Intern Interview

We had a first round interview at my school. Then I went to a second round interview at UnitedHealth Group.

Customer Service Representative Interview

During the phone simulation my computer screen kept jumping form small to large and the system wasn't responding to my response. I was told by UHG to call SHL who runs the test. To see if they could reset it. SHL stated they couldn't because I finished the test. If I would have exit it out they could have restarted it from where I stopped. I ended up failing the test and can not reapply for 6 months.

Interview Questions
    • If you have computer problems exit out before you go further.. SHL will not help you once it's complete   Answer Question

Director Interview

The pre-interview process went very smoothly. I was asked to a do a series of phone interviews and this was a little disorganized - a few missed connections. I finally connected with all the right people, and was ultimately brought in for an in person interview. Then.... job put on hold. I received another job offer from a different company shortly after and let them know I was no longer available.

Interview Questions
    • Not really most difficult but the job required a re-lo and I was asked a number of questions to confirm my interest in moving to the area.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

This was extremely unprofessional abd a long dragged-out process that was a waste of my time. Applied for the position, after the recruiter called to ask if I was interested. (I had applied for another position several weeks earlier, but did not receive an interview) Went in for an on-site assessment. A little over a week after the assessment, was emailed (through a personal email) and told that they were still interested, just a little behind and would be in contact soon. I emailed the recruiter back letting her know I was still very much interested. She immediately emailed me back asking if I would be available for an interview that Monday. I responded, "yes" and let her know when I was available that day. Needless to say, never heard anything back until 4 weeks later saying that they had filled the position.

Interview Questions
    • The phone interview never happened, even though it was scheduled. Recruiter never called back.   View Answer

Health Coach Interview

three process interview. Step One phone interview pretty quick and simple. Step Two in person interview with two individuals. Questions vary and are not really dependent upon position. Did not complete step three after finding out it was a call center.

Interview Questions

Was unaware of it being a call center.

Assistant Manager Interview

HR Round, Apptitude Test,OPS Round, Round with the Director or AD.

No Negotiations....Fresher

Leader Interview

Black Box no transparency

Interview Questions
    • Can someone think of moving these so called leaders out (settled in GGN) & transform this into a better place?   Answer Question
    will let everything tell if anyone intererested

Program Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

A telephone interview was scheduled after my initial application was reviewed. The recruiter contacted me via email to set up some time to talk. The recruiter was polite but very rushed. The questions were straight forward and she was able to describe the expectations of the position and answer all of my questions.

Sales Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Depends on manager and how quickly the position needs to be filled.

Business Analyst Interview

2. What do you know about UnitedHealth Group?
    3. What can you do for UnitedHealth Group?
    4. Why do you want to work for UnitedHealth Group?
    5. Tell me the latest UnitedHealth Group headline you read. What are your thoughts on how that will impact UnitedHealth Group?
    6. If you were in a team involved in a secret UnitedHealth Group project, how would you refrain from telling your significant other, friends, family, etc?
    7. Where do you see UnitedHealth Group's products?
    8. How can you relate the goals you have for yourself to the goals of UnitedHealth Group?