UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015
1,185 Interview Reviews

2.7

Leader Interview

Interview

Black Box no transparency

Interview Questions

• Can someone think of moving these so called leaders out (settled in GGN) & transform this into a better place?   Answer Question

Negotiation

will let everything tell if anyone intererested

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

3 rounds 1st - techincal 2nd - manageral 3rd - hr

Strategy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Long and very slow.

Interview Questions

• What would the front page of the newspaper say about you?   Answer Question

very slow culture

Intern Interview

Interview

We had a first round interview at my school. Then I went to a second round interview at UnitedHealth Group.

Assistant Interview

Interview

Way to long to hear about next step

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

HR Round, Apptitude Test,OPS Round, Round with the Director or AD.

Negotiation

No Negotiations....Fresher

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Depends on manager and how quickly the position needs to be filled.

Health Coach Interview

Interview

three process interview. Step One phone interview pretty quick and simple. Step Two in person interview with two individuals. Questions vary and are not really dependent upon position. Did not complete step three after finding out it was a call center.

Interview Questions

Was unaware of it being a call center.

Director Interview

Interview

The pre-interview process went very smoothly. I was asked to a do a series of phone interviews and this was a little disorganized - a few missed connections. I finally connected with all the right people, and was ultimately brought in for an in person interview. Then.... job put on hold. I received another job offer from a different company shortly after and let them know I was no longer available.

Interview Questions

• Not really most difficult but the job required a re-lo and I was asked a number of questions to confirm my interest in moving to the area.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Sugar Land, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

After applying for 25 different positions, I received an email to come in for on-site testing. The only time available was on Washington's Birthday. When I arrived the parking lot was almost empty, except for the deli the first floor businesses were closed. I went to the floor they were on and the security guard said I was too early to go to the deli and wait. When I returned the entire waiting area was empty. I saw a sign with the phone number for the security guard and called. She said she would be there in a minute. A man came to the door and said what are you here for. I responded an interview. A few minutes later I was handed the job description and directed to look at the white board. There were 2 jobs listed there with the hourly rate for each. I was asked which job I was there for. Next I was taken to a computer told to log into my account and started on the same tests that I had already taken at home. I was told that I had done pretty good, and that I would be called from an out of state number the next day. When I received the call we talked for a while, then I was asked how many positions I had applied to. The response was oh I see now, if you don't get this position keep applying. The interview was over, and I received their regular "someone else has been selected" email. I have been on their ask the recruiter page and was told to contact the person who I first talked to about this. I have been to their Linkedin group page and seen that many people who have experience are complaining about their hiring practices. I have since dropped out of their Linkedin group and stopped looking at their openings. They want to sell their insurance to older workers they just don't seem to want to hire them.

Interview Questions

• How many times have you applied to UnitedHealth Group?   Answer Question