UnitedHealth Group

686 candidate interviews

Customer Advocate Interview

Customer Advocate

Interviewed at UnitedHealth Group

Interview Details – Currently in the process of conducting a phone interview with this company today. Did assessment test a week ago and video interview. The process seems straight forward thus far, it has been about 3 weeks since I first applied.

IT Project Analyst Interview

IT Project Analyst

Interviewed at UnitedHealth Group

Interview Details – first round would be a normal HR round and then there will be a technical round which will be very tough.. Questions from SQL. VBA and Excel will be asked.

Interview Question – Questions regarding Control charts   Answer Question

Medical Transcriptionist Interview

Medical Transcriptionist

I applied through other source and interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview Details – Was not interviewed, company was bought by UnitedHealth group.

Interview Question – Interview did not take place.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Financial Analyst Intern

I applied online and interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview Details – Applied in April, got invited to an online interview in May. Five straightforward questions were asked, however, it was a bit awkward talking while staring at yourself. The process itself was confusing because there's no one I could contact about my application status and the status online doesn't update.

Interview Question – What makes you different from the other candidates?   Answer Question

UnitedHealth Group Enterprise Talent Community Manager responded to this review

Jun 12, 2014

Hi! So sorry you had this experience with UnitedHealth Group. Please know you can always check your status online via our website my clicking on my profile. You can also call 1-800-561-0861 from 7AM ... More

RN Service Coordinator Interview

RN Service Coordinator

Interviewed at UnitedHealth Group

Interview Details – applied online. immediately received a "digital interview" link.

Interview Question – Basic questions . Not a very personable experience   Answer Question

Provider Phone Representative Interview

Provider Phone Representative

Interviewed at UnitedHealth Group

Interview Details – In a matter of seconds after completing the provider phone representative assessment test for the 2nd time in two years I received an email stating "Unfortunately, we will not be able to consider you for this position at this time. Although your skills and qualifications are impressive, we have identified other candidates whose experience more closely fit the specifications of the position." The first time I took the test was at the Oldsmar, FL location and I was not sure of my answers. This time I took the test online and know that I answered the questions very well. I took extra time to make sure I was ready for the test. I think that the explanation I received within seconds of completing the test is their way of dumping you as an overqualified applicant for the job. I have years of customer service and phone experience.

Interview Question – The 2nd phase of the exam. You have to answer 20 question with in 10 minutes. Each question has complicated instructions and at least 5 multiple choices for answers.   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

Interviewed at UnitedHealth Group

Interview Details – Attended an on campus job fair. Had a conversation about myself and unitedhealth. The next day i had a 45 minute interview were they talked mostly about the company and ask me 3 questions. Then had a Hirevue interview via computer where i was asked 8 questions.

Interview Question – If the pay was competative what would make you accept this job   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Oldsmar, FL

I applied online and interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview Details – Testing and info session

Interview Question – The person who brought us into the room for an assessment test was extremely rude, unprofessional and should not have been in that position or have contact with peopl at all. I have never been so uncomfortable anywhere in my life. She actually made some rude comment to me when I asked her a question and I sat there saying to myself, "Should I let her get away with speaking to me like that?" I was so angry when I left. This was the service center in Oldsmar, FL.   Answer Question

Accounting Consultant Interview

Accounting Consultant

Interviewed at UnitedHealth Group

Interview Details – Had two rounds of interview, one with HR and one with hiring manager and other staff.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview Details – The position is specifically in the leadership acceleration program (LAP). I was initially interviewed by a recruiter who asked if I had any further questions. None of the phone conversations were identified as interviews, they simply said they wanted to answer any questions before I was contacted later to move forward in the process. Each of these casual interviews were a level of screening before the on-site interview. The on-site interviews consisted of three back-to-back interviews and a Q&A panel with current LAP people. They are looking for people who are highly professional but also relaxed and laid back, the work space is non-traditional, and they encourage innovative thinking.

Interview Question – What is your area of greatest opportunity?   Answer Question

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!