UnitedHealth Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Legal Interview

Legal
Minnetonka, MN

The process took 3 days - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in July 2011.

Interview Details – First there was an interview over the phone with an HR representative, then an interview over the phone with the hiring manager, then an in person interview with three different individuals in the department.

Interview Question – The most difficult in person questions via one of the interviewers is that it was basically an open conversation on the area I would be working in.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I was offered another position and accepted before I was offered the position.

Legal Interview

Legal

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in April 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for a local law firm, they called me and they liked my resume. after one week, they gave me the offer. it was not great but i worked in the firm for two years.

Interview Question – How do you know about our company?   Answer Question

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!