UnitedHealth Group

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group in July 2010.

Good interview then my manager left after 6 months.
    Then all changed with new manager. Nothing prior hiring manager applied. Now more new managers/supervisors and nothing the prior ones applied then either.

WAH

Clinical Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group in June 2010.

Emailed resume contacted asked if I'm available for phone interview immediately. Red flag went up! Set phone interview for the next day received call everything going good until interviewer asked if I was bilingual. I stated no her attitude changed before our conversation ended she stated she would have someone contact me if I was still being considered. I asked where she was located she said TX but interviewing for various locations she spoke with an accent as if she was Hispanic. After my experience I talked to another person who had also applied for a position at United Health Group in TX they were told if you were not bilingual you would not get hired.

Interview Questions