Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at UnitedHealth Group
- Customer Service Representative (58)
- Software Engineer (25)
- Claims Representative (24)
- Customer Care Professional (23)
- Business Analyst (23)
- Customer Service (17)
- Project Manager (16)
- Senior Business Analyst (13)
- Associate Software Engineer (12)
- Senior Project Manager (12)
- Senior Software Engineer (12)
- Customer Service Advocate (12)
- Provider Phone Representative (11)
- Intern (11)
- Director (10)
- Analyst (9)
- IT Project Manager (9)
- Health Advisor (9)
- RN Case Manager (8)
- Clinical Administrative Coordinator (8)
- Senior Financial Analyst (7)
- Consultant (7)
- Claims Associate (6)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Manager (6)
- Physician Advisor (6)
- Administrative Assistant (6)
- Senior Customer Service Representative (6)
- Senior Systems Analyst (5)
- Case Manager (5)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Lisle, IL) in July 2010.
Good interview then my manager left after 6 months.
Then all changed with new manager. Nothing prior hiring manager applied. Now more new managers/supervisors and nothing the prior ones applied then either.
Helpful (3)No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Lisle, IL) in June 2010.
Emailed resume contacted asked if I'm available for phone interview immediately. Red flag went up! Set phone interview for the next day received call everything going good until interviewer asked if I was bilingual. I stated no her attitude changed before our conversation ended she stated she would have someone contact me if I was still being considered. I asked where she was located she said TX but interviewing for various locations she spoke with an accent as if she was Hispanic. After my experience I talked to another person who had also applied for a position at United Health Group in TX they were told if you were not bilingual you would not get hired.
- Are you bilingual? Answer Question