UnitedHealth Group

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Utilization Review Nurse Interview

Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in October 2011.

Interview Details – The Recruiter gave a time and date to interview but I was working temp and would not be at home so I found a spot on the site I was working and explained to him where I was and could answer some questions now or set up another time later . He became a upset and ended the the interview . At the time I needed the money but lost the interview , I contine to apply for other jobs with UHC but was never considered again.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Resolution Representative Interview

Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in July 2010.

Interview Details – Alot of questions

If I were going to convince you to sell a pen that I bought, convince me to sell it to you for less?

How soon can you contribue to the company?

Your 3 greatest strengths? Weakness

Interview Question – How soon could you contribute to the company   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!

UnitedHealth Group Videos

UnitedHealth Group – Why Work for Us?

We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UnitedHealth Group interview questions and advice in Milwaukee, WI. All interview reviews posted anonymously by UnitedHealth Group employees and interview candidates.