UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions in Milwaukee, WI

Updated Jun 22, 2015

3.7

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied the telephonic RN Case Manager position in early May. Received an email a few weeks later inviting me to self-identify. I completed the self-identification and immediately was sent an email that I was chosen to interview and should use the link provided to schedule. I did so and a few days before the scheduled interview I received a reminder email.

The HR representative called around 10 minutes after the scheduled time and apologized for being late stating the interview before me went late. Completely understandable since it appears they schedule on the half hour.

The interview was fairly basic, I was asked to go through my job history and experience as it relates to the job I'd applied for. The HR interviewer was very candid and explained to me that she would be forwarding my application and notes from our talk to the hiring manager however from the other candidates she had spoken to she felt my experience was "light". I appreciated her transparency and honesty. She also said that if I did not hear anything by the end of the following week I could call her and she'd find out what was up.

I did not hear anything by the following Friday, so the next Monday I left her a voice message and she called me back Tuesday to inform me I was chosen to receive a second interview and would be hearing from the hiring manager soon. This interview lasted less than 30 minutes.

I heard from the hiring manager later that week and we scheduled an interview for the upcoming Monday.

The hiring manager called at the appropriate time on Monday and we had a wonderful conversation. She did a great job of discussing the company culture as well as specifics regarding the position. She had a few of the standard questions for me as well. This interview was an hour and a half long, which surprised me but I felt it went really well.

Sadly, I received an email a week later that I was no longer being considered for the position.

Interview Questions

Utilization Review Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2011.

Interview

The Recruiter gave a time and date to interview but I was working temp and would not be at home so I found a spot on the site I was working and explained to him where I was and could answer some questions now or set up another time later . He became a upset and ended the the interview . At the time I needed the money but lost the interview , I contine to apply for other jobs with UHC but was never considered again.

Senior Resolution Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2010.

Interview

Alot of questions

If I were going to convince you to sell a pen that I bought, convince me to sell it to you for less?

How soon can you contribue to the company?

Your 3 greatest strengths? Weakness

Interview Questions

• How soon could you contribute to the company   1 Answer