UnitedHealth Group

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Claims Interview

Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in August 2010.

Interview Details – I just granted permission for United Healthcare to perform a check on my background. I suspect this might be a clue to a potential job offer. What happens next? And what sort of time frame should I expect? Any ideas?

Interview Question – I just granted permission for United Healthcare to perform a check on my background. I suspect this might be a clue to a potential job offer. What happens next? And what sort of time frame should I expect? Any ideas?   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!

UnitedHealth Group Videos

UnitedHealth Group – Why Work for Us?

We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UnitedHealth Group interview questions and advice in Oklahoma City, OK. All interview reviews posted anonymously by UnitedHealth Group employees and interview candidates.