UnitedHealth Group

UnitedHealth Group Pharmacy Clerk Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group in February 2013.

After applying for 25 different positions, I received an email to come in for on-site testing. The only time available was on Washington's Birthday. When I arrived the parking lot was almost empty, except for the deli the first floor businesses were closed. I went to the floor they were on and the security guard said I was too early to go to the deli and wait.

When I returned the entire waiting area was empty. I saw a sign with the phone number for the security guard and called. She said she would be there in a minute.

A man came to the door and said what are you here for. I responded an interview.

A few minutes later I was handed the job description and directed to look at the white board. There were 2 jobs listed there with the hourly rate for each. I was asked which job I was there for.

Next I was taken to a computer told to log into my account and started on the same tests that I had already taken at home. I was told that I had done pretty good, and that I would be called from an out of state number the next day.

When I received the call we talked for a while, then I was asked how many positions I had applied to. The response was oh I see now, if you don't get this position keep applying. The interview was over, and I received their regular "someone else has been selected" email.

I have been on their ask the recruiter page and was told to contact the person who I first talked to about this. I have been to their Linkedin group page and seen that many people who have experience are complaining about their hiring practices.

I have since dropped out of their Linkedin group and stopped looking at their openings. They want to sell their insurance to older workers they just don't seem to want to hire them.

Interview Questions
  • How many times have you applied to UnitedHealth Group?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group in January 2013.

recruiter scheduled a one on one interview

Interview Questions
    • something i dont like about my former boss   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group in January 2013.

I went in to take a test the lady was very late to take us to testing make you have a few extra bucks to pay for parking because they say they validate but only give you a two hours ticket. Also the lady there explain about the pay and the position and she's inform the group applying for the position that computer are slow. So the the first part of the test you can't finished because the computer are so slow. They say they would give it two days to review and they would call or email but I had a email before I left the building states I didn't get it. They need new management she never greet the group she was late. What kind of example is that for a company they invite such a big group there were no seats to sit at my opinion off first impression is that the company is not good .

Interview Questions
    • There slow computer for testing good luck mostly call center information in personalty test slow I mean slow drink your coffee before you go it will be a long day with them slow computer.   Answer Question
    • If you get a opportunity to test ask can you take it at home or on your PC it may be faster than this company but a bad taste in my mouth joining the medical field   Answer Question