1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Production Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group in February 2012.

They gave a surprise skills test with no warning and it was fairly difficult as there was barely enough time to complete it and somewhat hurried, vague instructions. The building/offices seemed nice and relatively new. They asked beforehand to bring references to the interview and they said nothing about them through the whole interview. The people seemed nice enough but the interview was very one-sided and they gave me almost no opportunity to ask questions. Also one of the interviewers damaged one of the samples I brought to the interview. It seemed like they were just hustling people in and out of these tests/short interviews and I was one of the first ones. A week later I called to check on the status and was called back within 10 minutes and when I picked up the phone it went dead. Maybe 2 or 3 weeks later I received an email stating I was not longer being considered for the position. Overall I was treated pretty poorly - it's probably a bad omen for how they operate.

Interview Questions