UnitedHealth Group

Very Easy Interview

Provider Relations Advocate Interview

Provider Relations Advocate
Kansas City, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in October 2012.

Interview Details – An HR represenative called me to ask if I was interested in this position. I told him i was. He asked that I submit my resume and cover letter to a link he would send. He never sent the link so I had to call back and ask for the link. He sent an email and link he sent was for an expired position. Again I had to call back and let him and left a voicemail expecting a follow up call to notify me the link was active. He never called me back, very unprofessional. I checked my email again to see if the link worked and it did. I made my application and wouldn't you know it, 24 hours later I get an email rejection. This company is a joke and it will be the last time I take a call or an email from any involved. If you're hiring practices are representative of your organization then I'll take my talents elsewhere. My advice to any applicants is run as fast and as far away as possible.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!