Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at UnitedHealth Group
- Customer Service Representative (94)
- Claims Representative (35)
- Software Engineer (34)
- Customer Service Advocate (28)
- Customer Care Professional (28)
- Business Analyst (26)
- Project Manager (23)
- Clinical Administrative Coordinator (22)
- Customer Service (18)
- Senior Business Analyst (17)
- Associate Software Engineer (16)
- Senior Software Engineer (15)
- Senior Project Manager (14)
- RN Case Manager (14)
- Intern (12)
- Provider Phone Representative (12)
- IT Project Manager (11)
- Health Advisor (10)
- Director (10)
- Nurse Practitioner (10)
- Senior Financial Analyst (9)
- Analyst (9)
- Financial Analyst (8)
- Consultant (7)
- Administrative Assistant (7)
- Product Manager (7)
- Physician Advisor (6)
- Senior Customer Service Representative (6)
- Claims Processor (6)
- Marketing (6)
Provider Relations Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.
First did the video interview then phone interview with the recruiter. And then another phone interview with Director AND he said there will be 3 more interviews to come!!! Too much!!
- Please explain a time where you experience personal risk during work Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group
Provider Relations InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.
Interview process is standard. Recruitment specialist to determine initial qualifications, phone interview, and in person interviews. Really seem to want to find the best fit for the position. Prepared for standard interview questions, position related, and behavioral interview questions.
- Make sure you have a clear understanding of what the position is. Be able to explain in your own words. Answer Question
I went in knowing the salary range and what I wanted. Between salary, pto, benefits was able to get what I was looking for.
Provider Relations InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Dallas, TX) in February 2014.
I was contacted for a phone interview with a recruiter. Did a behavioral interview. Then a recorded video interview that was 4 questions. Very easy questions. They were all just tell me about a time when questions. Was told it would be forwarded to hiring manager and would get a call if I was to go further. I heard nothing.
Provider Relations InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Plano, TX) in January 2010.
It was easy compared to other interviews... It was 2 skills test and 2 interviews
Provider Relations InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in May 2010.
1st phone calls back and forth for months. Then initial phone interview. Then usually second phone interview. Then they bring you in prob 2-3 times in person to ask the same questions just by different members of the management team.
- What would you consider your greatest success 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review