UnitedHealth Group

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in February 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted for a phone interview with a recruiter. Did a behavioral interview. Then a recorded video interview that was 4 questions. Very easy questions. They were all just tell me about a time when questions. Was told it would be forwarded to hiring manager and would get a call if I was to go further. I heard nothing.

Plano, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in January 2010.

Interview Details – It was easy compared to other interviews... It was 2 skills test and 2 interviews

Interview Questions

Provider Relations

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in May 2010.

Interview Details – 1st phone calls back and forth for months. Then initial phone interview. Then usually second phone interview. Then they bring you in prob 2-3 times in person to ask the same questions just by different members of the management team.

Interview Question – What would you consider your greatest success   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at UnitedHealth Group

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!

UnitedHealth Group Videos

UnitedHealth Group – Why Work for Us?

We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UnitedHealth Group Provider Relations interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by UnitedHealth Group employees and interview candidates.