UnitedHealth Group Reporting Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

I was asked why I'm applying for the job, my salary expectation during my first phone interview. Next they asked me to describe my current job duties. They've also asked me one by one the same questions I filed out during the application process like do I have experience in each required field and what experience I have in the preferred fields. I'm supposed to get my second phone or in person interview in 5-6 days.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this job   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Reporting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

A call with recruiter then phone interview with hiring manager. Then if you get selected they might call you for in person interview with team and manager. If accepted they will send you offer letter and with start date.

Interview Questions

• Describe one analytic you provided the managers and how it helped make business decision?   Answer Question

Report Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2014.

Interview

There is a video interview screening first where you are asked to read a question then record yourself answering it. Not a live interview. Next steps are phone interview screening with recruiter. If you make it through, there will be additional interviews with the hiring manager and possibly other managers.

Anonymous Employee in Islandia, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Islandia, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Was contacted originally by a recruiter, then conducted two phone interviews. Ultimately I was asking for too much pay, wasn't offered a position.

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

2 rounds, 1s was technical and second HR and then final round with manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Give 30% hike.

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview Process was smooth. Talent and Acquisition team co-ordinated well between HM and candidate. Initial phone screen was followed by one-on-one interview with Hiring Manager. I was asked how soon I could join the job if I get it.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly related to my past job experience and how I would fit into current role. There were behavoriol and situational questions to gauge my ability to handle situations at work. Excel based questions were also asked.   1 Answer