UnitedHealth Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Reporting Analyst Interview

Reporting Analyst
Islandia, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in January 2012.

Interview Details – Was contacted originally by a recruiter, then conducted two phone interviews. Ultimately I was asking for too much pay, wasn't offered a position.

Interview Question – Was I willing to travel?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Reporting Analyst Interview

Reporting Analyst
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in December 2013.

Interview Details – 2 rounds, 1s was technical and second HR and then final round with manager

Interview Question – Nothing as such   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Give 30% hike.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at UnitedHealth Group

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!

UnitedHealth Group Videos

UnitedHealth Group – Why Work for Us?

We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UnitedHealth Group Reporting Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by UnitedHealth Group employees and interview candidates.