Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at UnitedHealth Group
- Customer Service Representative (58)
- Software Engineer (25)
- Claims Representative (24)
- Customer Care Professional (23)
- Business Analyst (23)
- Customer Service (17)
- Project Manager (16)
- Senior Business Analyst (13)
- Senior Project Manager (12)
- Associate Software Engineer (12)
- Senior Software Engineer (12)
- Customer Service Advocate (12)
- Provider Phone Representative (11)
- Intern (11)
- Director (10)
- Analyst (9)
- IT Project Manager (9)
- Health Advisor (8)
- Clinical Administrative Coordinator (8)
- RN Case Manager (7)
- Senior Financial Analyst (7)
- Consultant (7)
- Claims Associate (6)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Physician Advisor (6)
- Manager (6)
- Administrative Assistant (6)
- Senior Systems Analyst (5)
- Case Manager (5)
- Marketing (5)
Reporting Analyst Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.
A call with recruiter then phone interview with hiring manager. Then if you get selected they might call you for in person interview with team and manager. If accepted they will send you offer letter and with start date.
- Describe one analytic you provided the managers and how it helped make business decision? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group
Reporting Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Islandia, NY) in January 2012.
Was contacted originally by a recruiter, then conducted two phone interviews. Ultimately I was asking for too much pay, wasn't offered a position.
- Was I willing to travel? Answer Question
Reporting Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2013.
2 rounds, 1s was technical and second HR and then final round with manager
- Nothing as such Answer Question
Give 30% hike.