UnitedHealth Group

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

SQL Data Analytics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group in September 2012.

Applied online and within a couple days received a call from an HR rep in Texas. She called to schedule a phone interview for later on in the week.

Phone interview was recorded (she let me know). We went over my resume and she asked me many questions on long I had been working with certain programs.

Couples days later, I received a call from a different HR rep in a different city to schedule an in person interview. They sent me packets of information on the company as well as on the position I was applying for.

In Person interview: Nothing out of the ordinary. I was interviewed by a total of 3 people: boss, boss' boss and one team member. They were all very polite; however, all told me upfront that they had limit time because they had to go to meetings.

Exactly one week after the interview, I received an automated email stating I was no longer considered for the position.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me in non-technical terms the difference between an inner join & outter join? (SQL)   Answer Question