Interviews for Top Jobs at UnitedHealth Group
- Customer Service Representative (50)
- Customer Care Professional (22)
- Claims Representative (22)
- Business Analyst (19)
- Software Engineer (18)
- Customer Service (17)
- Project Manager (15)
- Associate Software Engineer (12)
- Senior Business Analyst (11)
- Provider Phone Representative (11)
- Intern (10)
- Senior Project Manager (9)
- Analyst (9)
- Director (9)
- Customer Service Advocate (8)
- Senior Software Engineer (8)
- IT Project Manager (8)
- Clinical Administrative Coordinator (7)
- Consultant (7)
- Claims Associate (6)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Senior Financial Analyst (6)
- Physician Advisor (6)
- Health Advisor (6)
- RN Case Manager (6)
- Senior Customer Service Representative (5)
- Administrative Assistant (5)
- Senior Systems Analyst (5)
- Case Manager (5)
- Nurse Practitioner (5)
2 people found this helpful
SQL Data Analytics Analyst Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in September 2012.
Applied online and within a couple days received a call from an HR rep in Texas. She called to schedule a phone interview for later on in the week.
Phone interview was recorded (she let me know). We went over my resume and she asked me many questions on long I had been working with certain programs.
Couples days later, I received a call from a different HR rep in a different city to schedule an in person interview. They sent me packets of information on the company as well as on the position I was applying for.
In Person interview: Nothing out of the ordinary. I was interviewed by a total of 3 people: boss, boss' boss and one team member. They were all very polite; however, all told me upfront that they had limit time because they had to go to meetings.
Exactly one week after the interview, I received an automated email stating I was no longer considered for the position.
- Tell me in non-technical terms the difference between an inner join & outter join? (SQL) Answer Question