UnitedHealth Group Senior Operating Systems Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Operating Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hartford, CT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

UHG uses resumes screening software that searches for descriptors that match the job description. Then a "recruiter" takes a 2nd look before either discarding the resume or calling the applicant to ask questions [I found the recruiter to be less-than-knowledgeable]. I had 3 in-person interviews before finally getting hired.

Interview Questions
  • Surprisingly, there were no 'gotcha' questions. It appeared that they were just going thru the motions to satisfy the 'policies, processes & procedures' spelled out by management.   Answer Question
I was unemployed at the time. They made a reasonable offer that I readily accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Senior Operating Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Submitted numerous applications, then finally got a telephone interview. At the end of the interview I was told I was not fully qualified but my application was passed to the hiring manager regardless. I then had 2 in-person interviews with a Project Manager and a Technical Lead, then a 3rd interview with the hiring manager and HIS manager which lasted 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!