UnitedHealth Group

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group in January 2011.

I submitted an application to the company website. Within one week, I had three different company HR staff calling me for interviews. I was offered two different software development positions and chose the more interesting of the two. (I had 2 other pending interviews when the offers came.)

Interview Questions
  • They asked some technical questions to be sure I was "fluent" in a programming language.   Answer Question
They sent an offer; I didn't negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Senior Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group in January 2010.

Applied online. Recruiter contacted for initial briefing. Phone interview was scheduled. I was given a number to call, I called on time, some conference was going on when i called the number, i was asked to call agter 15 min. i called back after 15 min, the conference was still going on, they asked me to stay on line while they wrap up.

Interview started, it seemed they were not interested in interviewing me....very unprofessional. They asked very basic question, interview ended. I was not notified if i was selectred or not.

Interview Questions