UnitedHealth Group

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Service Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Hiring is done by a 3rd party vendor. You fill out a long application on-line. I guess there was some glitch because I completed everything but it was not showing as completed on their side. Received some frantic phone calls because they were getting ready to rescind the offer but everything was eventually resolved.

Interview Questions
  • It was a behavioral interview, ie - give me an example of a situation where you made a mistake and how you resolved it.   View Answer
This was really easy. I got an offer from the manager of my unit, which was the salary at my last job, which was listed on the on-line profile I completed. I countered and asked for $6,000 more and they agreed to $2,000.