UnitedHealth Group Technical Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Basking Ridge, NJ
Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in June 2012.

Was contacted by a recruiter for phone screen. Then passed on to another recruiter coordinator for hiring manager phone interview. Then another recruiter handled the onsite team/panel interview.

The process was friendly, but the follow-up atrocious. Was assured that I would be contacted by HR within 3 days on status, was never notified. Had to make various calls to be told position was being given to someone else.

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in August 2011.

Applied online. Within a week contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. Contacted a couple of days later for phone interview with recruiter. She basically went over my resume again and forwarded my information to the hiring manager. A couple of days later contacted by recruiter to set up phone interview with hiring manager. A week later had in person interview with hiring manager. A week later had final interview with another manager. A week later was offered the job . Drug test and background check needed. A smooth process. Managers very direct and nice. Very comfortable. Nice environment.

Offered good salary.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

One of the worst interview ever experience before. Very unprofessional low end technical interviewers. They are not at least trying to listen what i am saying instead they are preparing for next questions :-). Architect and Manager doesn't know what is Cohesion. They really got confused when i say high cohesive modules. Don't know whys they have shortlisted guy like me if they are looking for web developers. Didnt mention in CV abt web.

Interview Questions
    • Most of them are very basic. Even fresher can answer them.   View Answer

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!