UnitedHealth Group

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Basking Ridge, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in June 2012.

Interview Details – Was contacted by a recruiter for phone screen. Then passed on to another recruiter coordinator for hiring manager phone interview. Then another recruiter handled the onsite team/panel interview.

The process was friendly, but the follow-up atrocious. Was assured that I would be contacted by HR within 3 days on status, was never notified. Had to make various calls to be told position was being given to someone else.

Interview Question – All the questions were easy.   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in August 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online. Within a week contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. Contacted a couple of days later for phone interview with recruiter. She basically went over my resume again and forwarded my information to the hiring manager. A couple of days later contacted by recruiter to set up phone interview with hiring manager. A week later had in person interview with hiring manager. A week later had final interview with another manager. A week later was offered the job . Drug test and background check needed. A smooth process. Managers very direct and nice. Very comfortable. Nice environment.

Interview Question – Tell me about your experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offered good salary.

Very Easy Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview Details – One of the worst interview ever experience before. Very unprofessional low end technical interviewers. They are not at least trying to listen what i am saying instead they are preparing for next questions :-). Architect and Manager doesn't know what is Cohesion. They really got confused when i say high cohesive modules. Don't know whys they have shortlisted guy like me if they are looking for web developers. Didnt mention in CV abt web.

Interview Question – Most of them are very basic. Even fresher can answer them.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at UnitedHealth Group

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!

UnitedHealth Group Videos

UnitedHealth Group – Why Work for Us?

We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UnitedHealth Group Technical Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by UnitedHealth Group employees and interview candidates.