UnitedHealth Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Utilization Review Nurse Interview

Utilization Review Nurse
Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in October 2011.

Interview Details – The Recruiter gave a time and date to interview but I was working temp and would not be at home so I found a spot on the site I was working and explained to him where I was and could answer some questions now or set up another time later . He became a upset and ended the the interview . At the time I needed the money but lost the interview , I contine to apply for other jobs with UHC but was never considered again.

Very Easy Interview

Utilization Review Nurse Interview

Utilization Review Nurse
Honolulu, HI

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in December 2011.

Interview Details – I put in my application on December 23, 2011 and was called after the Holidays by HR in Arizona for a phone interview. I was then scheduled for a face-to-face interview in-office 2 days later. I was offered the position at the interview, but HR did not officially offer the position to me until January 2, 2012.

Interview Question – If your house was on fire, what would be the top 3 things you would grab from the burning home?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary was negotiable during the phone interview. Request a higher salary, and don't give the recruiter a "low" or "bottom line" salary because she will ask.

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!