Unitek Information Systems Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unitek Information Systems in January 2008.

I applied online and was contacted 3 weeks later in regards to my resume. I had a telephone interview and then a panel interview which consisted of my providing a lecture on how I would teach a particular lecture. I answered questions from the panel interviewers and received a call a week later for an offer.

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate, request a benefits package and take that under consideration.

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashik (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashik (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Unitek Information Systems in December 2008.

2 Telephonic interviews were conducted and both went well. Got the offer. Excellent staff and supportive seniors.

NIL

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unitek Information Systems

Worked for Unitek Information Systems? Contribute to the Community!