Unitek Information Systems
Unitek Information Systems Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
Instructor Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unitek Information Systems in January 2008.
Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted 3 weeks later in regards to my resume. I had a telephone interview and then a panel interview which consisted of my providing a lecture on how I would teach a particular lecture. I answered questions from the panel interviewers and received a call a week later for an offer.
- Tell us a little about yourself! Answer Question
- Why should we hire you over someone else? Answer Question
- What qualifications do you feel are best suited for the position you are applying for? Answer Question
- How would you handle a disagreement with a manager, student, co worker? Answer Question
- What is most important to you in your job? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate, request a benefits package and take that under consideration.
Web Designer Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Unitek Information Systems in December 2008.
Interview Details – 2 Telephonic interviews were conducted and both went well. Got the offer. Excellent staff and supportive seniors.
Negotiation Details – NIL