Unitek Information Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Instructor Interview

Instructor
Fremont, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unitek Information Systems in January 2008.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted 3 weeks later in regards to my resume. I had a telephone interview and then a panel interview which consisted of my providing a lecture on how I would teach a particular lecture. I answered questions from the panel interviewers and received a call a week later for an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate, request a benefits package and take that under consideration.

Web Designer Interview

Web Designer
Nashik (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Unitek Information Systems in December 2008.

Interview Details – 2 Telephonic interviews were conducted and both went well. Got the offer. Excellent staff and supportive seniors.

Negotiation Details – NIL

Worked for Unitek Information Systems? Contribute to the Community!