Unitek Information Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Instructor Interview

Instructor
Fremont, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unitek Information Systems in January 2008.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted 3 weeks later in regards to my resume. I had a telephone interview and then a panel interview which consisted of my providing a lecture on how I would teach a particular lecture. I answered questions from the panel interviewers and received a call a week later for an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate, request a benefits package and take that under consideration.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Web Designer Interview

Web Designer
Nashik (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Unitek Information Systems in December 2008.

Interview Details – 2 Telephonic interviews were conducted and both went well. Got the offer. Excellent staff and supportive seniors.

Negotiation Details – NIL

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Unitek Information Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unitek Information Systems interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Unitek Information Systems employees and interview candidates.