Unity Health System Interview Questions in Rochester, NY

2.3

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Unity Health System (Rochester, NY).

Interview

The interview was a pleasant act. The work environment was hell! I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. It is a group of territorial woman, who will bite your head off or curse your ears til their bleeding!!

Resident Care Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Unity Health System (Rochester, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was easy. The interview was more like a friendly conversation. Hiring person was extremely nice and it did not feel uncomfortable sitting in the office talking with him. It was a great way to get interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself here as a career?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Unity Health System (Rochester, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

pretty laid back. my first interview was with my current boss talked for about 30 minutes. about a week later I was asked to come back and I was interviewed by two team members for about 30 minutes and then meet with the director for about 15 minutes. was offered the job about a week later!!

Interview Questions