UnityPoint Health Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.9

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UnityPoint Health (Sioux City, IA) in April 2015.

Interview

There is a two step interview. The first interview is with department managers, the second interview is a peer interview. After these two interviews are completed, you will be sent an offer letter. You will be instructed to call employee health. They will preform a background check and schedule a time for an appointment. After this you will begin orientation.

Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at UnityPoint Health in April 2015.

Interview

The Manager mostly described the job duties of the position. It was fairly relaxed. I was not able to interview with a direct supervisor due to double booking. It took 8 weeks after applying to get the interview scheduled and did not hear back either way.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about strengths and weaknesses and the standard question of tell me about yourself. She asked why I wanted to leave my current position.   Answer Question

Corporate Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UnityPoint Health.

Interview

Applied online followed by short 15 minute phone screen and then face to face interview a week later. After that I was contacted two weeks later from manager letting me know I had job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I started out in high middle of pay grade, so I didn't need to negotiate at all because of my experience.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UnityPoint Health (Sioux City, IA) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fast and excellent. It took less than two weeks to apply and get an interview. Then about a week longer to receive an offer.Which all occurred over holidays. It was one of the fastest processes I have been through when applying for a job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Where do you see yourself in ___ years? Etc.   Answer Question

Senior LawSon Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UnityPoint Health (Cedar Rapids, IA) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a One-on-one and Group/Panel Interview and HR Personal Interview. Interview was a very laidback Styte - asked Lawson System Developement and upgrade Experience Which version of Lawson implementation - I did? What are the Various componenets of Lawson Implementation (Such as : HR/PAYROLL , GL, SUPPLY CHAIN,COST ACCOUNTING, FINANCIAL PACKAGES, such as :AP,A/R ETC.

Interview Questions

• What Version of Lawson Inplementation - you worked on earlier? Let us know Pros and cons of Upgrade of various Lawson versions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Staight forward , Stuffing company did it for me.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at UnityPoint Health (Des Moines, IA).

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. Phone screening interview followed by a second in-person interview. Typical interview questions, though they have been introducing more behavior-based interview questions into the process

Interview Questions

• Nothing really unexpected.   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UnityPoint Health.

Interview

Was very throughout

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at UnityPoint Health (Cedar Rapids, IA) in February 2013.

Interview

You apply online, and the application gets sent to the manager. I recieved a phone call a few days after applying, and come into the office for an interview soon after. A week later I was offered the job and accepted. Because I was already working at the hospital, I did not have to re-do the drug test. The orientation process was very thorough, and was able to follow a nurse on the floor for a few months. I felt very prepared.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

at that point I was not comfortable negotiating my salary

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnston, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at UnityPoint Health (Johnston, IA) in July 2012.

Interview

Recruited by headhunter. They did most of work. Had to front interview expenses and get reimbursed. Loose interview- general questions- not behavioral. HR not involved.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Rehab Therapy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at UnityPoint Health (Cedar Rapids, IA) in June 2011.

Interview

The hiring process went very smoothly. The interview with HR and therapy manager in same day. I spent about thirty minutes with human resources and thirty minutes with the manager. Then the manager took me on a tour of the hospital.