Univera Healthcare

Very Easy Interview

Medicare Customer Service Advocate Interview

Medicare Customer Service Advocate
Williamsville, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Univera Healthcare in July 2012.

Interview Details – Was outsourced to temp agency for initial interview, then by a department supervisor. No salary negotiation permitted. I was hired on as a full employee, and again no salary negotiation permitted.

Negotiation Details – Unable to negotiate and I felt almost coerced as the temp agency made it seem that I could lose my unemployment for declining an offer that was equal to my unemployment benefit.

Medicare Customer Service Advocate Interview

Medicare Customer Service Advocate
Williamsville, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 8 months - interviewed at Univera Healthcare in September 2011.

Interview Details – Went through temp agency, however being interviewed by supervisor of member services was very relaxed and easy going. I shined and she let me! She showed impression by knodding at my answers, conversing with me not just interviewing me.

Interview Question – None really...do your homework on interview questions and practices and your good!   Answer Question

Human Resources Intern Interview

Human Resources Intern
Buffalo, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Univera Healthcare in May 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was a laid back process. At first it was a one on one interview and then there was a second interviewer in the same department that asked me a few questions. She basically gave a brief overview of the job and what to expect and was very helpful. We did a basic run down of my resume and she asked a few questions relating to my experience, but it was a simple process.

Interview Questions

Worked for Univera Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!