Univera Healthcare

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Univera Healthcare

Medicare Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsville, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Univera Healthcare in July 2012.

Was outsourced to temp agency for initial interview, then by a department supervisor. No salary negotiation permitted. I was hired on as a full employee, and again no salary negotiation permitted.

Unable to negotiate and I felt almost coerced as the temp agency made it seem that I could lose my unemployment for declining an offer that was equal to my unemployment benefit.

Medicare Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsville, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Univera Healthcare in September 2011.

Went through temp agency, however being interviewed by supervisor of member services was very relaxed and easy going. I shined and she let me! She showed impression by knodding at my answers, conversing with me not just interviewing me.

Interview Questions
    • None really...do your homework on interview questions and practices and your good!   Answer Question

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Univera Healthcare in May 2010.

The interview was a laid back process. At first it was a one on one interview and then there was a second interviewer in the same department that asked me a few questions. She basically gave a brief overview of the job and what to expect and was very helpful. We did a basic run down of my resume and she asked a few questions relating to my experience, but it was a simple process.

Interview Questions