Universal Forest Products Sales Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Universal Forest Products

Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Universal Forest Products.

Interview

I was contacted about working as a sales trainee for Universal but it didn't feel like the right fit for me after discussions about work/life balance based on the salary that was offered. Negotiations in this process are tough and they claim that "the number is the number."

Interview Questions

• There weren't a lot of outside the box questions, if anything they like to leave a lot of room for ambiguities. Felt like if they weren't willing to discuss the details, they could work against me in the future.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Universal Forest Products

Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Universal Forest Products (Riverside, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

I had a total of three interviews. I first met with the Sales Manager and then finally with the GMO. The first interview was a one-on-one interview with the Sales Manager which included a personality test and a wunderlick test. My last interview was with the GMO and it was more of a behavioral interview. The whole process was enjoyable and although I was not offered a position, I would definitely recommend UFP as a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you showed great leadership skills?   Answer Question