Universal Health Care

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Universal Health Care.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process took several months. I was called in four times and finally they hired me! It would be nice to have less time in between the initial interview and when a final decision is made.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Universal Health Care in May 2009.

Interview Details – 2 Interviews were completed which included meeting the heads of all other departments. Most of the interview questions asked were very simple such as what would you do with an employee that had difficulty with training or asked too many questions after training was completed and they were on the job etc.

Interview Question – Questions regarding how you handle conflicts.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much negotiation...they made an offer and said that was it.

Management Interview

Management
Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Universal Health Care in June 2008.

Interview Details – They have too many interviews just to become a regular employee. After HR clears you, you interview with a manager, the upper management of the department then by any one of the executives, including the CEO.

Interview Question – If you encounter that your coworker is doing something wrong what would you do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Universal Health Care in August 2011.

Interview Details – The customer service manager asked questions regarding different situations dealing with customers, but when i mentioned my night time school schedule, she wrote me off immediately..although it has a day shift.

Interview Question – how would you handle and irate customer..Give a recent situation   Answer Question

Worked for Universal Health Care? Contribute to the Community!