Universal Laser Systems Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Universal Laser Systems

Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Laser Systems.

Interview

This was my first interview with the company and it was a very professional environment. The individuals whom I interviewed with were very professional as well. The company seems to be doing just fine from what I could tell and appears to have a very clear plan for the future of the company. I am very glad I did not let the nasty reviews left by clearly disgruntled employees stop me from moving forward with my interview. I might have missed out on what sounds like a great opportunity. In my opinion if you are that unhappy with your job and the direction in which leadership is leading the company, you should leave and allow those of us who want jobs have yours! I am looking very much forward to receiving a call for a second interview and will accept the position if it is offered to me.

Interview Questions

• How would I apply my past specialized sales experience within this position.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Laser Systems (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews before the position was abruptly cancelled. First a phone interview, followed by a panel interview, and then subsequent one-on-one interviews until the final meeting and interview with one of the vice presidents. The same day the last interview was scheduled, an email was received from the recruiter with notice that the vice president cancelled the open position.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for them.   1 Answer

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Laser Systems (Scottsdale, AZ) in December 2010.

Interview

The interview consisted of two phone interviews with a recruiter and a company contact and one-on-one interviews with four different individuals. A written description of what my experiences were with a resume was reviewed by all interviewers. An application was completed as well as a background check. My initial perceptions of the organization was that it was very professional, clean, and well-maintained. The interviewers were professional and took pride in their presentation of their positions and the company.

Interview Questions

• What key challenges have I faced for the role I am applying in previous companies?   Answer Question
    • What was the most difficult employee situation I have dealt with and how did I handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I worked with a recruiter so all information was provided prior to interview via the recruiter.