Universal Laser Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administration Interview

Administration
Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Universal Laser Systems in December 2010.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of two phone interviews with a recruiter and a company contact and one-on-one interviews with four different individuals. A written description of what my experiences were with a resume was reviewed by all interviewers. An application was completed as well as a background check.

My initial perceptions of the organization was that it was very professional, clean, and well-maintained. The interviewers were professional and took pride in their presentation of their positions and the company.

Interview Questions

• What key challenges have I faced for the role I am applying in previous companies?   Answer Question
  • What was the most difficult employee situation I have dealt with and how did I handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I worked with a recruiter so all information was provided prior to interview via the recruiter.

Worked for Universal Laser Systems? Contribute to the Community!