Universal Lighting Technologies

Interviews for Top Jobs at Universal Lighting Technologies

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Universal Lighting Technologies in April 2012.

For co-op positions, hiring managers use university relations to recruit on campus and post to campus job boards.
    Set up a time slot to interview with the manager and there was a 45-60 minute interview.
    Very basic.
    Manager brought samples of products into interview for discussion.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were very straightforward and basic. Can't recall specific questions that stood out as difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question
    HR asked for a response within a week.

Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Matamoros, Tamaulipas (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Matamoros, Tamaulipas (Mexico)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Universal Lighting Technologies in February 2009.

Universal Lighting Technologies has always been respectful each of the times they have been corteous enough to offer me an opportunity there. Their process is quite profesional and open towards me. Even though I have not worked there, I can only express respect for this company.

Interview Questions
    • Process pretty straightforward. No hidden agendas or difficult questions   View Answer

Compensation was not quite to the level I expected.