Universal Processing Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Universal Processing

Appointment Setter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Universal Processing (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I found the internship on internships.com and applied. From there, the HR person contacted me and did a little phone screening then invited me to an in person interview. It ended up being a group interview with another person where most of the interaction was in the form of a presenter who basically summed up the company for us.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Universal Processing (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Manager talked about the responsibilities of the position and gave a general overview of the company. The interview was not too difficult. I felt pretty relax during the whole interview actually (given that I had to wait about 20-30 minutes before the interview and I got sleepy before I even saw the manager).

Interview Questions

• Do you know about the responsibilities of this position?   1 Answer

I felt that the company did not care about who I am, they just want someone to come in and make the sales. I do not see growth in this company.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Universal Processing (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

ask do you have sales experience. lots of people speak chinese in the company. the boss speak english. You have to cold call many people. It gives H1B to student. So a lot of chinese international student are in the company. the office is big.

Interview Questions

• ask do you have sales experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

very easy.

Merchant Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Universal Processing.

Interview

Very easy interview. All behavioral questions. I applied online and got a phone call after a few days to arrange for a face to face interview. The interview is very easy. No difficult questions. Be confident and sell your self. You will be sure to get it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Universal Processing (New York, NY).

Interview

1. introduce yourself 2. talk about a failure you have ever met 3. why do you apply this job 4. what do our company do 6. when can you start work ect. Several basic questions based on your experience. The position is more like a sales position. Call - meet customers- get deals

Interview Questions

• 5. How do you deal with cold call or do you have experience with cold call?   Answer Question

Merchant Consultant Interview

Interview

Interviewed with one of the manager. Most of the employees are Chinese. The company mostly targets on Chinese market in New York. Interns get paid. You will receive trainings before they put you on the work.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Universal Processing.

Interview

CEO interviewed me, he is a nice gentleman. Very basic question, work thru the resume, what kind software you can use, what kind courses you are taking. It is an easy interview. And he started to tell me about his company.

Merchant Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Universal Processing.

Interview

Quite pleasant and easy. Questions all about resume and the job position.

I want to be an accountant.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Universal Processing (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

before the interview, always do some back ground research about the company, it helps a lot. normally the one who interview you is the manager or the partner, you have to dress formal, treat this job serious, you'll see a lot of Asian face in the company, but the company's policy is English only, so the interview is definitely gonna be in English, be prepare for it.

Interview Questions

• Do you think this position related to your major?   1 Answer

Operation Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Universal Processing (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

I got a phone call after submitted application through my college career website. But the HR did not leave voice message, I have to search online and then call them back. The company has an entrepreneur atmosphere which is good. It seems that they are in a well expansion mode.

Interview Questions

• They basically went over your resume. I just had a pleasant talk with the HR.   Answer Question