Universal Processing Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 20, 2014
Updated Jul 20, 2014
3 interviews

Accounting Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Universal Processing.

CEO interviewed me, he is a nice gentleman. Very basic question, work thru the resume, what kind software you can use, what kind courses you are taking. It is an easy interview. And he started to tell me about his company.

Interview Questions

Merchant Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Universal Processing.

Quite pleasant and easy. Questions all about resume and the job position.

I want to be an accountant.

Operation Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Universal Processing in October 2013.

I got a phone call after submitted application through my college career website. But the HR did not leave voice message, I have to search online and then call them back. The company has an entrepreneur atmosphere which is good. It seems that they are in a well expansion mode.

Interview Questions
    • They basically went over your resume. I just had a pleasant talk with the HR.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Universal Processing

Worked for Universal Processing? Contribute to the Community!