Universal Protection Service

Updated Nov 30, 2014
Updated Nov 30, 2014

1.7

Security Guard Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Universal Protection Service in November 2014.

There was no questions for the interview which is always a little sketchy in my book. They had us wait for about an hour. I was not very impressed. It seemed by unorganized and again, they did not ask us very many questions, if any. It was just, have you worked security before? and would you be willing to travel to work at this location? That was about it.

The work site was too far away from my house and the pay wasnt that great

Business Development Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Universal Protection Service.

Initial phone screen. 2nd interview with hiring manager. 3rd interview with local and regional leadership. Made me feel very comfortable about realistic expectations. Came across as extremely knowledgeable about the security industry and the potential for future success.

Security Guard Interview

all supervisors are retired cops and that's how they make you feel like your in the nypd. they argue with you about taking off, even if its an emergency. you don't always get treat with respect but they all want you to give the respect

Security Guard Interview

online application, interview, background check, follow up interview,drug testing, paperwork and application verification, assignment. the overall process was relatively painless but waiting after the online application can be nerve racking.

Assistant Security Director Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Universal Protection Service in May 2014.

The interviewing process was innovative and different from most security agencies. Given that this is a management-level position, that questions were mainly about the supervising and training of subordinate personnel. Also, a good portion of the interview was based on decision-making prowess.

Security Guard Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Universal Protection Service.

Got a call from the district manager. went in for the interview. sat through 2 hours of the Post Supervisors bragging and then watched a movie about fire extinguishers for an hour then sat for an extra 2 hours waiting for the supervisor to finish chatting up a female co worker. went home and started work the next day

none

Public Safety Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Universal Protection Service in January 2014.

Never asked questions about job just took my info and told me your hired was the easiest interview ever if you want to call it that. Just gave me job on the spot

Interview Questions
    They told me what the pay rate was

Security Professional Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Universal Protection Service.

I passed my guard card examination, afterI interviewed for a position and was hired when I received my guard card in the mail.

Tell them specifically what region and what days you want to work.

Security Officer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Universal Protection Service.

Simple interviews more of a "get to know you" , they go over some things of whats expected of you and how things play out, they hire within the company so keep an eye on posts for other / better positions after 6 months - 1 year of working for a company.

Because this company bought out the former company I was working for everything was grandfathered in

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Universal Protection Service in October 2013.

I had one interview, that was wonderful. All the initial people I met and spoke with on the phone leading from scheduling my interview to my first training day was fantastic. Attitudes and personal interaction was a great experience. I had a one on one, 1 hour interview with a very exemplary and professional gentleman that was also friendly. I had a one day presentation with videos and test pamphlets, and again the staff was great. My first day of training was smooth and conducted with another male individual that was great to work with.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected or surprises, within this process   Answer Question
    unintimidating and easy