Universal Protection Service Security Officer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2015
Updated Mar 26, 2015

1.6

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Universal Protection Service.

Interview

You get called back to an office, they ask about work experience, as long as you have customer service skills youll be good. They ask about the hours you can work and thats it. Super easy. Mine was a group interview with three of us at once. They as what area youre in and give you something close to home.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience dealing with the public do you have?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Universal Protection Service

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Universal Protection Service (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Fast & easy. They hire everyone. Long as u have a full open availability, pass drug test & background. They mouth swab 1st day of orientation for drug test. Ok pay.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Universal Protection Service (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

This was a panel interview but with me and 3 other candidates.Because we all had to answer each question one by one,this made me step my game. It taught how to be more professional and i appreciate it.We all shook each other hands after the interview.Jessica Moore was very nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• How would describe customer service?,Recall a time you went above or beyond helping a client.Tell me about your experience in security and why you like it.   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Universal Protection Service (Santa Rosa, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Fill out tax forms, insurance forms, do test on a computer, wait to get called in to do the interview, might even get asked to work same-day, I did and I didn't have any experience it was my first time applying for security job

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Universal Protection Service.

Interview

Simple interviews more of a "get to know you" , they go over some things of whats expected of you and how things play out, they hire within the company so keep an eye on posts for other / better positions after 6 months - 1 year of working for a company.

Negotiation

Because this company bought out the former company I was working for everything was grandfathered in

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Universal Protection Service (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

Extremely easy but glorified. They ask you to fill out a mock incident report on your trip to the interview, easily done since I have a strong and intense sense for detail and recollection. Next I was asked to fill out the typical employment forms and went through an interview lasting about fifteen minutes. The interviewer was surprised when I asked questions of my own relevant to the job. I was then offered a temp job from one site to another, that's the only thing available she said. I was off for over two months then offered a home that lasted another two months. I'm still waiting....

Interview Questions

• Are you planning to be with use for a long term?   2 Answers

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Universal Protection Service (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

The Initial interview was surprisingly intense for the position. It required a detailed Incident Report scenario which involved your arrival experience and its surroundings. In total the process took about 90 minutes for the initial interview, the follow-up interview was eve more intense taking up 3 hours. the work office was relaxing and enjoyable, with a strong sense in security and procedures.

Interview Questions

• Not so much a question but a process. The unexpected requirement of filling out a mock incident report was illuminatingly enjoyable since I have a strong sense for detail and recollection.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations available, a flat-rate, cookie cutter process.

Security Officer Interview

Application

interviewed at Universal Protection Service (Riverside, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview was 5 minutes, all the important stuff was covered though. It was like I had the job before i went in.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't any difficult questions during the interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, 9 dollars with 50 cents for the uniform

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Universal Protection Service (Palo Alto, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

The interviewing process was showing up at the San Jose branch and meeting the managers. They asked your standard questions and asked what kind of security I liked. I took a standard security test and was asked to submit a incident report. Then I was given a drug test on the spot followed by be fitted for uniforms.

Interview Questions

• It was a smooth interviewing process considering I was carried over from a previous company, because the client changed security companies, and chose me and a few other officers to carry over and take the new positions available.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Universal Protection Service (Lombard, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty simple, I came from another company that lost the contract for the site that I was working on so I just changed my information.