1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Universal Studios in June 2011.

Went in person to apply, and was directed to computers to fill out the form online. Was called about a week latter, and asked to interview a week and a half latter. The interview questions were straight forward, and standard. I was told that the position that i was applying for had a lot of applicants, and I was offered a different one, but I wanted to hold out for the better one that I was applying for. I was told that they were still interviewing candidates, and would be called or emailed with the results in a few weeks. In that time I found another job.

Interview Questions
  • Is it ok if there is no opportunity for advancement in the job?   View Answer
  • Would you rather take a job here that is different, and pays less, and is in the sun trying to get information from customers?   View Answer