Universal Studios

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Orlando, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Universal Studios in June 2011.

Interview Details – Went in person to apply, and was directed to computers to fill out the form online. Was called about a week latter, and asked to interview a week and a half latter. The interview questions were straight forward, and standard. I was told that the position that i was applying for had a lot of applicants, and I was offered a different one, but I wanted to hold out for the better one that I was applying for. I was told that they were still interviewing candidates, and would be called or emailed with the results in a few weeks. In that time I found another job.

Interview Questions

• Is it ok if there is no opportunity for advancement in the job?   View Answer
  • Would you rather take a job here that is different, and pays less, and is in the sun trying to get information from customers?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Universal Studios

Worked for Universal Studios? Contribute to the Community!