Universal Studios Hollywood Food Stand Attendant Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Food Stand Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Universal Studios Hollywood.

I applied online last July 18 then they called me right away last July 19. Then asked me if a have tattooes and if i'm available to work until 4am for halloween. Then she scheduled me an interview July 21 at 10am. You have to be there at around 9:45. Then they eill call you to go inside with some short presentation about the job. After that your going to answer 10 math question. It was really easy. I swear. Simple math. Then after that ur going to turned it ur application and wait to be called for 1 : 1 interview. On the interview. They will ask you your favorite movie, what is your dream/goal in life and lastly what word would your friends and family will describe you. Then thats it. I' m still waiting for the call for the group interview.

Interview Questions
  • They will ask you your favorite movie, what is your dream/goal in life and lastly what word would your friends and family will describe you.   Answer Question
Just be yourself. Take a deep breath before the interview and you'll be fine.

Other Interview Reviews for Universal Studios Hollywood

Food Stand Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Universal City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Universal City, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Universal Studios Hollywood in October 2010.

Filled out an application online and a few days later they called me asking to come in. You're with a bunch of people in one room and it's a 2 or 3 day process and you have to do a lot of team building where all the managers from the different positions are from and after that it's a brief 1 min 1 on 1 interview. After that, you are asked to wait outside and if your name is called you get a golden paper and that's when you're hired.

Interview Questions

Worked for Universal Studios Hollywood? Contribute to the Community!