Universal Studios Hollywood

Updated Oct 20, 2014

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Food Stand Attendant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Universal Studios Hollywood.

The process is short, but that can depend on the season. I was off season but they needed help really badly. They'll give you some role playing questions, and ask about customer service skills and also your experience. Be sure to answer honestly - they have interviewed enough people to know when you're lying, which sure as heck won't help you get the job. Nobody wants a person like that on staff if they can help it. They make sure you know it won't be an easy job, but you can move up in the company after a while.

Interview Questions
  • Standard stuff - how would you handle a difficult customer, what would you do if you were $20 short on your till, etc.   View Answer
They tell you what you'll make, and based on your experience, it's pretty accurate.

Other Interview Reviews for Universal Studios Hollywood

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Universal Studios Hollywood.

I applied online last July 18 then they called me right away last July 19. Then asked me if a have tattooes and if i'm available to work until 4am for halloween. Then she scheduled me an interview July 21 at 10am. You have to be there at around 9:45. Then they eill call you to go inside with some short presentation about the job. After that your going to answer 10 math question. It was really easy. I swear. Simple math. Then after that ur going to turned it ur application and wait to be called for 1 : 1 interview. On the interview. They will ask you your favorite movie, what is your dream/goal in life and lastly what word would your friends and family will describe you. Then thats it. I' m still waiting for the call for the group interview.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask you your favorite movie, what is your dream/goal in life and lastly what word would your friends and family will describe you.   Answer Question
    Just be yourself. Take a deep breath before the interview and you'll be fine.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Universal City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Universal City, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Universal Studios Hollywood in October 2010.

Filled out an application online and a few days later they called me asking to come in. You're with a bunch of people in one room and it's a 2 or 3 day process and you have to do a lot of team building where all the managers from the different positions are from and after that it's a brief 1 min 1 on 1 interview. After that, you are asked to wait outside and if your name is called you get a golden paper and that's when you're hired.