Universal Studios Hollywood

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Sales Interview

Universal City, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Universal Studios Hollywood in April 2009.

Interview Details – I heard about the mass hiring during spring for Universal . I dressed professionally and was ready for the gruesome interviewing process. I arrived at the HR offices only to see group of young adults dressed as if they were going to the park instead of applying for positions . I filled out the application on the Kiosk waited around for 30 mins did and informal interview and was offered a job within minutes . One of the best summers of my life .

Interview Question – Why did you apply for a position at Universal Studios Hollywood   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was paid $1 above minimum wage , fine by me because it was more than I expected .

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Universal Studios Hollywood? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Universal Studios Hollywood Retail Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Universal Studios Hollywood employees and interview candidates.