Universal Studios Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2015

2.8

Tour Guide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Hollywood, CA).

Interview

The process was relatively simple. First they have all the applicants line up around the hotel location, and then you file in and they have a table of 4 or 5 people. Each applicant goes to one person where they ask you 1 to 2 questions and then you leave. This process took less then thirty seconds and I wasn't not called back.

Interview Questions

• Have you been on the new King Kong attraction? What do you think about it?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Orlando, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

I was emailed by the recruiter to schedule a phone interview. We scheduled a phone interview and it went phenomenal. He promised to forward all of my information to the hiring manager. The process ended there...

Interview Questions

• Explain why you are most qualified for this job.   1 Answer

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Orlando, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Basic Interview, mostly situational. People were very friendly and the process was easy. I arrived and seen quite a few others waiting for their turn to interview. The process is very well laid out.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one thing you would do to make universal a better experience.   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Orlando, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got an email within a week asking me to schedule a phone interview. Phone interviewer called about 20min early (asked me if that was okay), then proceeded with the questions; why would you like to work for Universal? Why would you like to be a hostess? We discussed my previous work history, very detailed and thorough questions, such as; tell me about a time you got in a conflict with a coworker, with a guest, with a manager and how was it overcome? She discussed pay rate and hours.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an experience you had where you and a coworker had a dispute and how was it resolved/handled? With your boss? With a guest?   Answer Question

Ride and Show Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Lots of background knowledge of hydraulics, pneudmatics and system controls because of interview testing clean background and clean appearance be promp and have all the infromation need with you and go to HR and check in .

Interview Questions

• some out of date questions, some trick questions such as where would snow melt faster on a cows back or a sheeps.   1 Answer

Wizardign World Ride Attendanat Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Orlando, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

I was called in for an interview and scheduled it online. When I arrived there were lots of people there also to be interviewed. I was called in to a cubicle to answer interview questions liek why do you want to work here? and a couple of Harry Potter questions..Even though I didnt know some I still got passed to the second interview.. The second interview was with a manager and she asked behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Universal studios? Where would you like to work in the park? Do you like kids? What are you studying at college?   Answer Question

Attractions Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Orlando, FL).

Interview

The interview process was pretty swift infact the first day of my interview i was hired on the spot all i had to do really in come back for orientation and that process was kind of long. But in the interview you speak to one of th HR team and they have a personal sitdown with you and go over the job details for which you applied and assess your capabilities and potential for the job. then from there they refer you to someone in that job department who lets you know of available positions after a second interview with some character questions.

Attractions Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Orlando, FL).

Interview

So the first thing is to apply online, even if you go into the human resources office to apply in person they send you to a computer. You get an email asking you to setup an appointment. Come like 15 minutes early but expect to be there for at least 2-4 hours. Your appointment time is just the beginning f the timed block. You don't want to be the last 2:00 for example. The interviewers are nice but some are more stuffy then others. They like a person who shakes their hand and is dressed professionally. Make sure to know you're social security number.

Interview Questions

• How did you help a person on your team succeed even though they were not as skilled?   Answer Question

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Orlando, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Fairly easy. Wait in holding area to be interviewed, then you are called in for a one-on-one interview. The questions are typical.

Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Orlando, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

Asked me six questions, first one being how would you describe your last job, why do you want to work for Universial, I felt I answered all my questions in the best of manner. I was not accepted. The interviewer told me that the position I applied for is not open and that my application will be in file for 90 day. I will never hear back from them.