Universal Studios

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Merchandise Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Universal Studios in August 2011.

I applied online and did a personality test. Three days later they sent me an email with a link to set up an interview. They didn't give adequet directions to the human resource office and their was no where to park so I had to drive around for 15 minutes to wait for a car to leave. This made me ten minutes late to the interview. I signed in and waited about 10 -15 minutes and was called back to do a 1 on 1 interview. I was told I didn't have the qualifications for a full time merchandise position I had a applied for and wanted so I was offered to interview for a part time attractions position. I didn't feel prepared for the attractions position and really didn't want part time so I felt I wasn't as prepared. After Interviewing me, I was told to go back and wait to be called. I was called back five minutes later and told they werent going to pecede that day but my application would be on file for 90 days.

Interview Questions
  • Name a negative experience from your last job and what did you gain from it?   Answer Question
  • What do you know about our company?   Answer Question

Worked for Universal Studios? Contribute to the Community!