Universal Survey Center Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2015
Updated Mar 14, 2015

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Universal Survey Center in January 2015.

I needed a a part time job for a few weeks and I remembered this place from a guy I used to know. So I called and they told me to come into the office. I came in gave my name, pic ID and SS# did a short unpaid training and they hired me.

Telephone Interviewer Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Universal Survey Center.

Always hiring. You simply need to read 2-3 paragraphs well and know how to use a computer to fill the application. If you can get to this webpage and have a clear speaking tone, you will be hired.

No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Universal Survey Center.

No resume needed. Just two forms of ID. Undergo a reading test

Take the job with the slightly above minimum wage rate or not

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Universal Survey Center in November 2013.

Mass interview and orientation. Mass purging and terminating. Crammed in a filthy break room with unwashed street people who get hired on the spot. Rude orientation supervisors insuling and inviting law suit. The interview to work time table is from 48-72 hours. Pay is evety two weeks. If an applicant hss a 5th grade reading level they are hired regardless of how they smell.

No negotiations.

Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through other source – interviewed at Universal Survey Center in October 2013.

You wait in the break room until it gets really crowded and then you sit at a computer to fill out a application on the computer and once you're done you sign your name on a paper and leave.

I got called about two weeks later.I went back and saw some familiar faces and we were sent to the computers again to learn how to sign on began a survey,we read what not to do and what we could do, and after we finished we were asked who could start tonight. All you need for the second interview was your state I.d and your social.

Telephone Interviewer Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Universal Survey Center.

U get hired and interviwed the same day

Customer Service Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Universal Survey Center in July 2013.

Job lead was arraigned by job develepor. Was then interviewed, filled an employment application on a computer and also given a computer exam. The interview could have been more difficult, but was easier than what I had expected.

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Universal Survey Center in July 2013.

It's easy to get an evening telephone interviewer job at Universal Survey if you can read verbatim off a computer screen and type on a keyboard. They hire frequently, so check their website for what time to show up and when. At their office, you will be part of a group of other job seekers. You will type the answers to their online employment application on their computer. You don't have to present a resume, but it helps to have something to refer to when you are typing your answers to their questions. You will also be asked to read information and will be tested on it. You will be timed. You will also meet very briefly with someone (the "1:1 interview") who will test your ability to read a long paragraph out loud off a computer screen. Then you may be invited back for a second meeting where you will again read online information to yourself and get tested on what you have read.

Schedule Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Universal Survey Center.

The interview started out real formal, three interviewers. I was already working there & applying for an admin. opening. After a quick couple minutes the questions were charater based (to see if I could handle the stress of the floor). It flowed smoothly. I was really applying for an admin. position while I was already working there. They knew my work history & I knew company history. I was actually applying for a admin. position but was told it came down to me and another employee & was told it was close. I was told of another position that I would be a good fit for and took it.

Interview Questions
    • None really, they knew my info. from my six months working there, no real surprises from them, none they didn't know already.   Answer Question
    You don't match what we're looking for in this position but another position is open that we think your a fit for, are you interested/

Daytime Telephone Interviewer Position Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Universal Survey Center in March 2012.

The interview commences with a survey about your work habits and your need for money and how independent you are. Then the other part is to read a script verbatim on the computer monitor for the HR representative to hear. If you read clearly, at a steady speed and most importantly do not mispronounce the words then you will be invited for a second interview.
    At the second interview, there is a long briefing about the company rules, and policies. After the briefing new hires are issued a test based on the briefing of the company's policies. If you pass, then you start the same day.

Interview Questions
    • Do you support yourself or do you rely on support from others? This was on the survey.   View Answer
    There is no negotiation