Universal Truckload Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Accounts Receivable Specialist
Warren, MI

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Universal Truckload Services in May 2011.

Interview Details – First was a phone screen. I was then called in for an interview with HR. From there, they had me meet with both the Supervisor and Manager of the Accounts Receivable Department. I was contacted the next day with an offer.

Interview Question – None. Very straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The pay was $10.00 - $12.00 per hour to start and I was offered $12.00 and accepted. I believe there would be little room for negociation if they are offering you pay on the higher end to start.

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Warren, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Universal Truckload Services in September 2013.

Interview Details – They have an outside company handle it. First interview is fine, second interview is great. They promise you up and down immediate action but never follow through.

IT Interview

IT
Warren, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Universal Truckload Services.

Interview Details – Standard process. Phone screening by HR, interview with manager, interview with HR with personality test.

Ask questions. How many hours are expected to work. I was surprised on my first day that it's a 50 hour work week for salaried employees. I also wasn't too interested in health/dental, but ask if interested. You ain't gonna get anything close to typical insurance.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Take it or leave it. I should have left it.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Fleet Manager Interview

Fleet Manager
Houston, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Universal Truckload Services in July 2008.

Interview Details – The 1:1 interview was not much of an interview. The employer had seen my resume and did all the talking. There were no questions to be answered just an outline of what the job entailed and the overview of the company. The phone interview was about 30 minutes and it covered previous employment, what you would like to do, are you going to school, extracirricular activites.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Universal Truckload Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Universal Truckload Services interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Universal Truckload Services employees and interview candidates.