University Credit Union Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2015

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at University Credit Union

Msr Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at University Credit Union.

Professional and to the point. They bring you in and get straight to it. If you run in to any current employees on the way you are introduced.they do not negotiate with salary. They have axsey ( underpaid ) amount and wont deter ftom that.

Systems Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at University Credit Union.

Very straight forward.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at University Credit Union in August 2010.

The interview was good, I was asked some popular interview questions and explained how the credit union works. I was also introduced to some of the people the work at the office I was interviewed at. I advise anyone wishing to get a job at UCU to look the part. Meaning, dress and speak professionally!

Interview Questions
    • What are some of your strengths and weaknesses.   View Answer
    They will not negotiate salary even if you asked for a specific amount. Everyone get paid about the same when they begin.