University Health Network

15 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Clinical Research Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at University Health Network.

Interview Details – It was a one :one interview .It was only one interview with the hiring manager and research technologist , got offer in 3 weeks time. They have asked many behavioural questions. Some of the questions were like situations where you have to describe with your personal experience.

Interview Question – how would you react if your colleague criticize your work? Any situation where the staff under you doesn't cooperate with you.   Answer Question

Senior Project Analyst Interview

Senior Project Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at University Health Network in August 2010.

Interview Details – Initial screening by SIMS HR team, followed by a minimum of 2 sets of interviews. Each interview includes 2 interviewers at levels more senior than the position you are applying to. Each interview is managed by the hiring manager on the team so some processes may be more fluid than others, depending on how quick/slow the hiring manager is.

Interview Question – Typical behaviourial interview questions. Some case interview style questions depending on the role (likely only for internal applicants)   Answer Question

Research Assistant I Interview

Research Assistant I

Interviewed at University Health Network

Interview Details – After submitting online application, i got an interview call. It was easy. and two days later I got the job.

Interview Question – I prepared for interview well. So, did not have any unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Clinical Fellow In Anesthesia Interview

Clinical Fellow In Anesthesia
Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at University Health Network in March 2012.

Interview Details – Letter of intention
Reference Letters x 3
Phone Interview
CV
Publication Record

Interview Question – What difficult scenario have I experienced recently and what have I learned from it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. The salary is set by UHN and its individual hospitals

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Postdoctoral Fellow

Interview Details – Hired directly after obtaining the PhD degree

Interview Question – Hard to explain   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied in-person and interviewed at University Health Network.

Interview Details – Was interviewed by two people and the experience was very un professional. They were contradictions within the panel themselves it was obvious there was some tension in the group. One of the members was litrally nasty and made me very uncomfortable. They gave me the job that I should not have taken.

Interview Question – they wanted book answers   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I worked for a short time and left

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at University Health Network in October 2009.

Interview Details – one panel interview with entire team. HR not at interview. Wanted to know about experience (as expected) and described role and asked questions about what I thought I could bring to it. No behavioural questions.

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at University Health Network.

Interview Details – I was left waiting for 20 minutes after which two people came in with no paper or pen and asked questions that were not relevant to the position I applied to. While I was waiting, i overheard the manager talking to someone on the phone and letting them know they got the job I came to interview for.

Interview Question – What did I like the most about my cashier job I held while I was in school   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Project Analyst

Interviewed at University Health Network

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interview - Phone and in person - typical behavioural questions

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Project Analyst

I applied through college or university and interviewed at University Health Network.

Interview Details – Scheduled interview on campus, came in to see me, two people, did a power point presentation to start, then went through interview, pretty standard, relaxed guys, offered my job about a week later. Accepted, no negotiation. Had a fun time, did some small talk, really nice guys, both were former grads

Interview Question – What did you not like best about your previous employment
What do you think would be the hardest/most difficult part of the job
Most of the questions were pretty standard, honestly I don't remember if these questions were for that interview
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None - i took the offer as it was

Interviews for Top Jobs at University Health Network

Worked for University Health Network? Contribute to the Community!