University Health Network Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2014
Updated May 30, 2014

2.6

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at University Health Network.

It was a one :one interview .It was only one interview with the hiring manager and research technologist , got offer in 3 weeks time. They have asked many behavioural questions. Some of the questions were like situations where you have to describe with your personal experience.

Interview Questions
    • how would you react if your colleague criticize your work? Any situation where the staff under you doesn't cooperate with you.   Answer Question

Senior Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at University Health Network in August 2010.

Initial screening by SIMS HR team, followed by a minimum of 2 sets of interviews. Each interview includes 2 interviewers at levels more senior than the position you are applying to. Each interview is managed by the hiring manager on the team so some processes may be more fluid than others, depending on how quick/slow the hiring manager is.

Interview Questions
    • Typical behaviourial interview questions. Some case interview style questions depending on the role (likely only for internal applicants)   Answer Question

Research Assistant I Interview

After submitting online application, i got an interview call. It was easy. and two days later I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • I prepared for interview well. So, did not have any unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Clinical Fellow In Anesthesia Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at University Health Network in March 2012.

Letter of intention
    Reference Letters x 3
    Phone Interview
    CV
    Publication Record

Interview Questions
    • What difficult scenario have I experienced recently and what have I learned from it.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. The salary is set by UHN and its individual hospitals

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Hired directly after obtaining the PhD degree

Analyst Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at University Health Network.

Was interviewed by two people and the experience was very un professional. They were contradictions within the panel themselves it was obvious there was some tension in the group. One of the members was litrally nasty and made me very uncomfortable. They gave me the job that I should not have taken.

Interview Questions
    I worked for a short time and left

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at University Health Network in October 2009.

one panel interview with entire team. HR not at interview. Wanted to know about experience (as expected) and described role and asked questions about what I thought I could bring to it. No behavioural questions.

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at University Health Network.

I was left waiting for 20 minutes after which two people came in with no paper or pen and asked questions that were not relevant to the position I applied to. While I was waiting, i overheard the manager talking to someone on the phone and letting them know they got the job I came to interview for.

Interview Questions
    • What did I like the most about my cashier job I held while I was in school   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

2 rounds of interview - Phone and in person - typical behavioural questions

Project Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at University Health Network.

Scheduled interview on campus, came in to see me, two people, did a power point presentation to start, then went through interview, pretty standard, relaxed guys, offered my job about a week later. Accepted, no negotiation. Had a fun time, did some small talk, really nice guys, both were former grads

Interview Questions
    • What did you not like best about your previous employment
      What do you think would be the hardest/most difficult part of the job
      Most of the questions were pretty standard, honestly I don't remember if these questions were for that interview
        Answer Question
    None - i took the offer as it was

Worked for University Health Network? Contribute to the Community!