University Health System

Updated Aug 7, 2015

2.4

Outpatient Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University Health System (San Antonio, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

put in multiple applications over a 2 month period...finally got a call for a interview...was interviewed by 2 managers,,,lots of questions...said I would be notified in 2 wks if i got the job smh

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a difficult co worker   1 Answer

Data Security Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University Health System (San Antonio, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

HR scheduled the first interview, which was with the department director. It lasted about an hour, and questions were general and seemed to be geared toward finding my personality. The second interview was with the entire department, and consisted of two parts. The first part was personality/behavioral questions, while the second part was more technical IT security questions.

Interview Questions

• What are some reasons that are acceptable for being late to work?   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at University Health System.

Interview

After submitting dozens of applications, initial communication from this organization came after a friend, who was just hired, recommended me to the manager. Interview process was very simple and generic, no surprising questions.

Interview Questions

• There were no real unexpected or difficult questions, just very generic interview questions like "tell me about a difficult situation and how you handled it."   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. All new nurses started at the same base rate, plus any differentials for certifications or shifts worked.

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University Health System.

Interview

Nothing unusal

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not difficult

Cath Lab Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University Health System.

Interview

The Hiring and interview process is a joke. They put you through several different interviews and at the end of all the interviews if the Supervisor doesn't like you she will not hire you. She's a joke.

IT Interview

Interview

They used me to get their internal candidate promoted. They never had any intention of hiring me. Sounds like sour grapes, I know. But after I met with their group, they posted a job opening for a lower internal job demonstrating that they promoted that person and were now backfilling it. Sneaky government practices.

Interview Questions

• They were most concerned about whether I would show up to work or be absent a lot. Really?   Answer Question

Help Desk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University Health System (San Antonio, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

First interview is usually with the manager and maybe someone from computer training. There is a second interview where you will be tested with a real phone call with a real question. The people you speak to will be employee's at the help desk however. Nothing to hard just be yourself and it will go okay.

Interview Questions

• You will be asked basic questions about how you handle stress and angry employee's. Prepare answers accordingly   1 Answer

CT Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at University Health System in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online got called for an interview about 3 weeks later. The interview was with the senior tech and 2 Tech 3s. They asked general questions about what I did or would do in different situations. Very easy stuff nothing job related. There is a different Senior tech now so it may go differently for new people.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about when someone made me upset at work and how I dealt with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really is no negotiation unless you are already registered in CT. Then you can come in as a tech 2 or 3 depending on experience.