University Health System

Interviews for Top Jobs at University Health System

Outpatient Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at University Health System in June 2014.

put in multiple applications over a 2 month period...finally got a call for a interview...was interviewed by 2 managers,,,lots of questions...said I would be notified in 2 wks if i got the job smh

Interview Questions
    • how would you handle a difficult co worker   View Answer

Staff Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at University Health System.

After submitting dozens of applications, initial communication from this organization came after a friend, who was just hired, recommended me to the manager. Interview process was very simple and generic, no surprising questions.

Interview Questions
    • There were no real unexpected or difficult questions, just very generic interview questions like "tell me about a difficult situation and how you handled it."   Answer Question
    There was no negotiating. All new nurses started at the same base rate, plus any differentials for certifications or shifts worked.

Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at University Health System.

Nothing unusal

not difficult

Cath Lab Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at University Health System.

The Hiring and interview process is a joke. They put you through several different interviews and at the end of all the interviews if the Supervisor doesn't like you she will not hire you. She's a joke.

IT Interview

They used me to get their internal candidate promoted. They never had any intention of hiring me. Sounds like sour grapes, I know. But after I met with their group, they posted a job opening for a lower internal job demonstrating that they promoted that person and were now backfilling it. Sneaky government practices.

Interview Questions
    • They were most concerned about whether I would show up to work or be absent a lot. Really?   Answer Question