University Hospital (Cincinnati)

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Nutrition Interview

Nutrition

I applied online and interviewed at University Hospital (Cincinnati).

Interview Details – The interview process was extremely disorganized and rushed. I received less than 24 hours notice for the interview. I was not given any contact information for who to call if I had any questions, needed to reschedule, etc. The person who called me to schedule the interview never provided me with his name, just said he was from UC Medical Center. The interviewee asked very generic questions and did not appear to be really even listening to what I was saying. It was a very uncomfortable interview. I don't know if I would even want to work for the department after seeing the disorganized way that the interview process was handled. I was told I would hear something within 2 weeks and have not heard a word from them. This has been the most awkward and poorly handled interview I have ever been on!

Interview Question – No difficult questions. They were all very generic interview questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

RN Interview

RN
Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at University Hospital (Cincinnati) in January 2008.

Interview Details – Hiring process is great; the immediate training program is ok except it is a large hospital and finding your way around is intimidating. It seems that they forget how daunting it is for a stranger to find their way around; even to a bathroom.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They tell you where you start.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for University Hospital (Cincinnati)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University Hospital (Cincinnati) interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University Hospital (Cincinnati) employees and interview candidates.