University Hospital (Cincinnati)

www.universityhospitalcincinnati.com
  www.universityhospitalcincinnati.com

University Hospital (Cincinnati) Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at University Hospital (Cincinnati)

Nutrition Interview

I applied online – interviewed at University Hospital (Cincinnati).

The interview process was extremely disorganized and rushed. I received less than 24 hours notice for the interview. I was not given any contact information for who to call if I had any questions, needed to reschedule, etc. The person who called me to schedule the interview never provided me with his name, just said he was from UC Medical Center. The interviewee asked very generic questions and did not appear to be really even listening to what I was saying. It was a very uncomfortable interview. I don't know if I would even want to work for the department after seeing the disorganized way that the interview process was handled. I was told I would hear something within 2 weeks and have not heard a word from them. This has been the most awkward and poorly handled interview I have ever been on!

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. They were all very generic interview questions.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at University Hospital (Cincinnati) in January 2008.

Hiring process is great; the immediate training program is ok except it is a large hospital and finding your way around is intimidating. It seems that they forget how daunting it is for a stranger to find their way around; even to a bathroom.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   View Answer
    No negotiation. They tell you where you start.