University Physicians Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at University Physicians

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University Physicians (Aurora, CO) in November 2012.

Interview

I submitted an application and about 90 days later was contacted for a phone interview. After the phone interview I was referred to the department manager at UCD that I would be working with. We had a one on one interview followed by an interview with the other two people I would be supporting.

Interview Questions

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at University Physicians (Aurora, CO) in August 2010.

Interview

Hiring and interview process is pretty standard. Since UPI is a subsidiary of University of Colorado Denver. Some people are not aware of it. It handles billing for Physicians and health care providers who work at University Colorado Hospital and Children's Hospital Colorado.