University Tees Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at University Tees

Campus Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at University Tees in February 2012.

If I remember, it was a 4 or 5-stage process:
    1) Application
    2) Phone screening with recruiter, most likely Nate--quite possibly everyone's favorite person in the entire company
    3) Deliverable - I did a pretty PDF of sorts, but I think they have you do video deliverables now so they can see your personality better
    4) Phone interview (assuming you're not close to Cleveland) with who your BDL (Business Development Leader) would be
    5) Accept offer!

Interview Questions
    • He asked me to role play a cold call as if he were a potential customer. It worked in my favor though - I nailed it!   View Answer
    I knew up front that it was commission-only and that commission increased the more I made.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at University Tees in January 2010.

Was several years ago for a remote design job. Took one phone call, about 15 minutes and was hired on as a contractor.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary, just getting to know me and my experience. Very comfortable and enjoyable.   Answer Question
    At the time there was a pay rate based on the difficulty of the design. Pretty sure this is no longer the formula that they use.