University of Aberdeen Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Aberdeen

Student Resident Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at University of Aberdeen.

after being short listed I got invited for an interview to discuss how I would approach different situations

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at University of Aberdeen in February 2013.

The process of getting a job is very easy. Only requires basic knowledge of the subject at the beginning, but after a couple of weeks you will feel like you are a professional lecturer. As soon as I saw the list of vacancies, I have emailed to the senior lecturer and expressed my interest.

PhD Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at University of Aberdeen in May 2011.

Phone interview, then face to face interview about the details of the PhD project. Everything went smoothly and as expected. The interview was conducted by very experienced academic staff.

Programmer Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at University of Aberdeen in October 2009.

submitted CV online and some questions throught university career site, then got email asked me to attend the interview, nice and easy questions, more on what i did in the past and what's my view of software engineering. There are some case studies about the current job, but they are more into your potenital

Interview Questions

Worked for University of Aberdeen? Contribute to the Community!