University of Aberdeen

Relevance Date Difficulty

PhD Student Interview

PhD Student
Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at University of Aberdeen in May 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview, then face to face interview about the details of the PhD project. Everything went smoothly and as expected. The interview was conducted by very experienced academic staff.

Student Resident Assistant Interview

Student Resident Assistant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at University of Aberdeen.

Interview Details – after being short listed I got invited for an interview to discuss how I would approach different situations

Interview Question – Worst quality   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Teaching Assistant Interview

Teaching Assistant
Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at University of Aberdeen in February 2013.

Interview Details – The process of getting a job is very easy. Only requires basic knowledge of the subject at the beginning, but after a couple of weeks you will feel like you are a professional lecturer. As soon as I saw the list of vacancies, I have emailed to the senior lecturer and expressed my interest.

Interview Question – No hard questions at all   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Programmer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Aberdeen in October 2009.

Interview Details – submitted CV online and some questions throught university career site, then got email asked me to attend the interview, nice and easy questions, more on what i did in the past and what's my view of software engineering. There are some case studies about the current job, but they are more into your potenital

Interview Question – Tell me about the projects you did in university   Answer Question

Worked for University of Aberdeen? Contribute to the Community!