University of Akron

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Staff Interview

Administrative Staff
Akron, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at University of Akron.

Interview Details – Begins with online application. Panel interviews are a variety of search committee members and co-workers. The panel begins with a predetermined list of questions and then concludes with any supplemental questions the panel wishes to ask. Depending on the job, may have to prove computer skills by testing your ability to type a letter, create an excel spreadsheet, etc.

Interview Question – Most questions relate to interpersonal skills. Nothing outrageous or unexpected is asked.   Answer Question

Student Assistant Interview

Student Assistant

Interviewed at University of Akron

Interview Details – The hiring process was quite simple due my status as a student. I found the job on the student jobs website and called the office for an interview. After the interview I was hired and filled out my schedule.

Very Easy Interview

Lifeguard Interview

Lifeguard
Akron, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Akron in December 2010.

Interview Details – I took the lifeguarding class through the university of akron. the interview wasnt much more than doing well in the class and passing all of the swim tests, CPR AED training etc. the people who do the hiring interview are the ones who teach the class so you will get to know them and they will get to know you. by the time the class is over if you want the job and did well you should have no problem getting hired. its basically can you pass these tests, if yes you have a job

Interview Question – there were no difficult questions. like i said it is pretty straight forward. they just want to make sure you know how to perform the necessary duties and want to make sure you are capable of doing your job.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Graduate Assistants Interview

Graduate Assistants
Akron, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at University of Akron in November 2011.

Interview Details – Based on your scores

Interview Question – every thing was expected   Answer Question

Assistant Professor Interview

Assistant Professor
Akron, OH

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at University of Akron in April 2012.

Interview Details – Typical Academic Process

Negotiation Details – None

Graduate Assistant Interview

Graduate Assistant
Akron, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at University of Akron in January 2011.

Interview Details – i contact the computer lab supervisor and i gave him my resume. then i contacted him via email to check the application process. then they schedule an interview to confirm the information in my resume. then in the same day they told me to follow up at the end of that day to check the result. and they offer me the job.

Interview Question – What programming language you know?   View Answer

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Akron, OH

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at University of Akron in January 2012.

Interview Details – Nothing mentionable. As usual as following TOEFL, GRE etc.

Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview

Postdoctoral Research Associate
Akron, OH

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Akron in July 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview then met face to face to discuss the project

Interview Question – What are your experiences?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Akron, OH

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Akron in January 2011.

Interview Details – it start from phone interview and than 1:1 in person interview.

Interview Question – What is your contribution for our school?   Answer Question

Graduate Assistant Interview

Graduate Assistant
Akron, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at University of Akron in February 2008.

Interview Details – It is just a phone interview.

Interview Question – Why do you choose this school?   Answer Question

Worked for University of Akron? Contribute to the Community!