University of Arizona Student Employee Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of Arizona (Tucson, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview setup was pretty straightforward. There were a few questions, personal first. Then came the part about why would you like to join us. After successful completion of this, there was a short test, kinda like a mock of what one will be doing for the most part.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Arizona

Student Employee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Arizona in May 2010.

Interview

Interviewed for the assisstantship with the department head and a student in the program. Heard back around two weeks later. Everyone in the office is extremely helpful and willing to collaborate. Most of the staff genuinely care about the students and really want to make a difference in their lives. Additionally many of the staff have to work second or third jobs due to the low salaries.

Student Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Arizona in February 2010.

Interview

They just asked basic interview questions. Called me within the next couple of weeks.