University of Arkansas System

Relevance Date Difficulty

Visiting Assistant Professor Interview

Visiting Assistant Professor
Little Rock, AR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at University of Arkansas System.

Interview Details – Very simple and straightforward. Great folks.

Interview Question – None to speak of. Standard course for the position.   Answer Question

Student Development Specialist Interview

Student Development Specialist
Little Rock, AR

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at University of Arkansas System in November 2008.

Interview Details – Was called in for a interview, after completing the interview was offered the position within two weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Non existent, came in at max pay for my range.

Management Instructor Interview

Management Instructor
Little Rock, AR

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at University of Arkansas System in May 2009.

Interview Details – Group Interview with 3 peers.

Interview Question – Describe previous management experience where you had to fire someone.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation on salary

Admissions Analyst Interview

Admissions Analyst
Fayetteville, AR

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at University of Arkansas System in June 2010.

Interview Details – I applied at the beginning of the month, MID month I get an email requesting to set up an interview. Went to the interview the next week. Waited a week, they contact me for a Second Panel interview with a bunch of people. Wait another week they contact me back through email stating they offered the position to someone else.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for University of Arkansas System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Arkansas System interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Arkansas System employees and interview candidates.