University of Arkansas at Little Rock

Unclaimed Profile

University of Arkansas at Little Rock Interview Questions

Updated Jan 6, 2015

2.0

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

Interview

The first step was the completion of the UALR online application process,
    After review I was contacted by the assistant for an interview with the Program Associate Director,
    After 2/3 days, I was contacted by the Associate Director and asked to come in to meet the Program Director,
    After meeting with the Progam Director, they checked my background/references and later extended me an offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• What will my strategy be in developing a recruitment plan for prospective students.   Answer Question

Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

Interview

Panel interview with everyone in the office (it was a small office) and asked all the "normal" interview questions. Whole process took about forty minutes. I received the offer within about a week. Quite easy and nice people.

Interview Questions

• If you could live by the ocean, lake, or river, which would you pick and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told this is the deal - take it or don't.

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at University of Arkansas at Little Rock in October 2013.

Interview

They interview initially at the FMA conference and then shortlist the candidates for campus visits. They usually have a one and a half day campus vist and let you know of the decision within a week's time

Interview Questions

• What will your reaction be if a student abruptly disrupts you in class   Answer Question

Location was a factor for me

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at University of Arkansas at Little Rock (Little Rock, AR) in December 2010.

Interview

I was invited for two interviews within the span of 1 week. I was provided with easy to follow instructions. Two of the interviewers were very enthusiastic and engaging. One interviewer looked bored the entire time, but I learned later that he was just a person who gave off negative body language routinely.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance of failure in your work life and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't much room for negotiation on salary. The request for relocation assistance was declined.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Arkansas at Little Rock (Little Rock, AR) in August 2010.

Interview

sat and talked with senior level management, was already well known so it wasnt awkward

Interview Questions

• do you party a lot, or go out all the time   1 Answer

Negotiation

non negotiable salary

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at University of Arkansas at Little Rock (Little Rock, AR) in September 2009.

Interview

Hiring process is easy and can be completed online if you have the eligible requirements. If you are not, some exceptions can be made such as waiving TOEFL requirement for foreigners if you are willing to complete the IELP, intensive English language program.

Negotiation

N/A

Project/Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Arkansas at Little Rock (Little Rock, AR) in May 2008.

Interview

applied through mail, and called for interview

Negotiation

I couldn't negotiate, but I know of other co-workers that have been able to.

Student Union Section Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at University of Arkansas at Little Rock in August 2010.

Interview

Very laid back and non intimidating. Questions were easy to answer.