University of Arkansas at Little Rock

www.ualr.edu

University of Arkansas at Little Rock Interview Questions

1.8

Counselor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

Panel interview with everyone in the office (it was a small office) and asked all the "normal" interview questions. Whole process took about forty minutes. I received the offer within about a week. Quite easy and nice people.

Interview Questions
    • If you could live by the ocean, lake, or river, which would you pick and why?   Answer Question
    I was told this is the deal - take it or don't.

Visiting Assistant Professor Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at University of Arkansas at Little Rock in October 2013.

They interview initially at the FMA conference and then shortlist the candidates for campus visits. They usually have a one and a half day campus vist and let you know of the decision within a week's time

Interview Questions
    • What will your reaction be if a student abruptly disrupts you in class   Answer Question

Location was a factor for me

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at University of Arkansas at Little Rock in December 2010.

I was invited for two interviews within the span of 1 week. I was provided with easy to follow instructions. Two of the interviewers were very enthusiastic and engaging. One interviewer looked bored the entire time, but I learned later that he was just a person who gave off negative body language routinely.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an instance of failure in your work life and how you handled it.   View Answer
    There wasn't much room for negotiation on salary. The request for relocation assistance was declined.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Arkansas at Little Rock in August 2010.

sat and talked with senior level management, was already well known so it wasnt awkward

Interview Questions
    • do you party a lot, or go out all the time   View Answer
    non negotiable salary

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at University of Arkansas at Little Rock in September 2009.

Hiring process is easy and can be completed online if you have the eligible requirements. If you are not, some exceptions can be made such as waiving TOEFL requirement for foreigners if you are willing to complete the IELP, intensive English language program.

N/A

Project/Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Arkansas at Little Rock in May 2008.

applied through mail, and called for interview

I couldn't negotiate, but I know of other co-workers that have been able to.

Student Union Section Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at University of Arkansas at Little Rock in August 2010.

Very laid back and non intimidating. Questions were easy to answer.